This build was archived 10:24, 23 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build uses Song of Restoration and Mending Refrain to relieve pressure from the monks while keeping many paragon standards to boost armor and provide decent DPS.
Attributes and Skills
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 5 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 12Spear of LightningSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +18 lightning damage. This attack has 25% armor penetration.56NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 12Harrier's TossSpear AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +17 damage. If this attack hits a moving foe, it deals an additional 25 damage.10½10NightfallParagon. Motivation 11Song of RestorationElite ChantFor 10 seconds, the next time each party member within earshot uses a Skill, that party member gains 93 Health.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 5 energy).10120NightfallParagon. Motivation 11Mending RefrainEchoFor 15 seconds, target non-Spirit ally has +3 Health regeneration. This Echo is reapplied every time a Chant or Shout ends on that ally.1018CoreWarrior. Tactics 8"Watch Yourself!"ShoutParty members within earshot gain +16 armor for 10 seconds. This shout ends after 10 incoming attacks.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 5 energy).44CoreWarrior. Tactics 8"Shields Up!"ShoutFor 8 seconds, you and all party members within earshot gain 60 armor against incoming projectile attacks.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 5 energy).1030NightfallParagon. Leadership 10Aggressive RefrainEchoFor 18 seconds, you attack 25% faster but have -20 armor. This echo is reapplied every time a chant or shout ends on you.25220NightfallParagon. Leadership 10Signet of ReturnSignetResurrect target party member with 12% Health and 3% Energy for each party member within earshot.55
- Survivor insignia with vigor/vitae runes.
- Standard spear and shield sets.
- Use Aggressive Refrain before the battle.
- Begin Mending your team as soon as energy is available.
- Maintain AR and Mending with your Chants and "Shields Up!" outside of battle.
- Use "Watch Yourself!" and "Shields Up!" whenever charged and/or at your discretion.
- Use Spear of Lightning as a general damage skill.
- Use Song of Restoration and Ballad of Restoration to mitigate pressure.
- Use Signet of Return as a hard resurrect.
- Vocal Minority.
- Anti-Adrenaline skills.