The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Attributes and Skills
You have an additional 3% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 1 Energy.
FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 26 damage with a single skill or attack.5130EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Dark EscapeStanceFor 16 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.EotNDervish. Wind Prayers 12Grenth's AuraFlash Enchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you deal 21 less damage and steal 21 Health whenever you hit with a scythe attack. When you cast this enchantment you steal 21 Health from all adjacent foes.1010EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Vanguard Assassin SupportSpellSummon a level 14..20 Ebon Vanguard Assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs and Nine Tail Strike. This summoned Assassin Shadow Steps to target foe. If that foe is a Charr, the Assassin lives for 24..30 seconds. If target foe is not a Charr, the Assassin lives for 12..15 seconds.
PvE only.10130CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Heart of ShadowFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 158, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15 or Death's ChargeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 209.5¼30 - Recommended.
- Shadow SanctuaryFactionsAssassin. Kurzick rank Shadow Sanctuary (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellYou are Blinded for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds, you gain +5..10 Health regeneration and +40 armor.
- Radiation FieldEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Radiation FieldWard SpellFor 5 seconds, foes in the area have -4..6 Health degeneration. When the portal ends, foes in the area are Diseased for 12..20 seconds.
- DashFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58 - Can be taken over Dark Escape
|Variant: A/N Ooze Pit Runner|
Optional: (in addition to the above optionals section)
|Variant: A/D Low-Cons Ooze Pit Runner|
- Blessed Armor
- Vitae or Attunement runes
- Zealous Scythe of Enchanting
- High Energy Staff for running
- For A/N variant at Gloop:
- Any Martial Weapon of Enchanting (containing +5 Energy)
- Shield of Fortitude (+10 vs. Cold)
- Essence of Celerity
- Armor of Salvation
- Grail of Might
- Birthday Cupcakes
- Alcohol for preventing knockdown via Dwarven Stability.
- Start at Longeye's Ledge.
- Run to the dungeon with Dwarven Stability and Dark Escape.
- Head south avoiding the mobs until the stone bridge. Put of Shroud of Distress if you need to run past the Charr Seekers.
- Use your consumables.
- Avoid running near Earthbound Oozes, they will snare you with Grasping Earth, which will dramatically slow you down and will likely result in death.
- Run past the first two groups of ooze and hug the right wall.
- You can run past the third group without aggroing most of the time by hugging the right side. Keep heading north past the res shrine.
- Step on the button to open the door and follow the right corridor past a three Ooze groups and some Volatile Ooze. Take the north path at the next res shrine.
- Avoid the rolling boulders and Ooze groups as you continue northward.
- At the next shrine, take a right into the a narrow passage and take care not to get snared or rubberband on the Ooze that spawn. Step on the button, you have two options to follow:
- (recommended) Head back up the passage you came and take a right, heading east. Take a right into the large, open room filled with Oozes, follow the left corridor straight across from you.
- Walk through the narrow path, not aggroing the Ancient Ooze in the next room. Keep running forward through the next narrow corridor. Avoid the boulder that spawns. There is a small place on the left where you are safe. Turn left and head through the passage. A couple Incubi will spawn here, cast Shadow Form and cover it with all your other enchantments before running through. Once you reach the large room, take a turn to the right and head into the adjacent passage.
- Follow the right wall up an incline into a small split-off, there are some Volatile Ooze at this junction.
- Use your longbow to pull Gloop. If you aggro an Aggressive Ooze, you can just run back and take it out first. Gloop will not follow as long as the Aggressive Ooze will.
- Kill Gloop using your zealous scythe and Grenth's Aura with Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support when your energy allows. Recast Grenth's Aura to steal health if needed.
- Grab the boss key, then head back the way you came.
- Run past the two Incubi (They are already spawned if you took this passage prior). Cover Shadow Form with your other enchantments to avoid getting stripped by Soulrending Shriek.
- Open the door with the boss key while you avoid the group of Earthbound and Shimmering Oozes.
- Pull the three Prismatic Oozes off the raised platform away from the entrance, typically the back wall. This will avoid the subsequent spawns after the chest spawns.
- Once they are balled on you, use Grenth's Aura and your scythe to kill them. They must all die at the exact same time. When one dies, a horde of oozes will spawn and you will not be able to survive.
- Die from the ooze spawns after killing the Prismatic Oozes, then grab your chest reward after you resurrect. Because you pulled the Prismatic Oozes from the center, the spawns should be out of the way of the chest.
- Grasping Earth from Earthbound Oozes.
- Frozen Burst without Dark Escape up.
- r5 Delver rank for maintaining Dark Escape is preferred.
- Dark Escape will be removed from attacks, avoid using daggers for energy against Gloop.
|A/D Full Cons|
|A/D Low Cons|