The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
You have an additional 7% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 1 Energy.
NightfallAssassin. Deadly Arts Deadly ParadoxStanceAll of your attack Skills are disabled for 10 seconds. For 5..13..16 seconds, your Assassin Skills activate and recharge 33% faster.1510FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 26 damage with a single skill or attack.5130FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145NightfallAssassin. Sunspear rank Critical AgilityEnchantment SpellFor 4 seconds and 1 second for each rank of Critical Strikes you attack 33% faster and gain 10..25 armor. This Skill reapplies itself every time you land a critical hit.
PvE only.5130EotNDervish. Wind Prayers 4Signet of Mystic SpeedSignetFor 30 seconds, your next 2 self-targeting enchantments cast instantly. Flash enchantments do not consume uses of this skill.120CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Sand ShardsNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 6Sand ShardsFlash Enchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, the next 3 times you hit with a scythe, all other adjacent foes take 30 earth damage.1010 - recommended
- Mystic SandstormNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 10Mystic SandstormSpellCreate a Sandstorm at your location that lasts 3 seconds. Each second, foes nearby this location take 17 earth damage. Attacking foes take an additional 17 earth damage. If you are enchanted when you cast this spell, it lasts twice as long.518 - Note that they will flee once below 20% health when using this skill.
- Grenth's AuraEotNDervish. Wind Prayers 9Grenth's AuraFlash Enchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you deal 17 less damage and steal 17 Health whenever you hit with a scythe attack. When you cast this enchantment you steal 17 Health from all adjacent foes.1010 - Life steal
- Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Dark EscapeStanceFor 16 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530 - If you don't wan't to use a personal con
- Dark Escape or pcons improve the run's stability, providing an anti-fail for triggering the traps or help lose aggro when doing a step wrong.
- Great Dwarf ArmorEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank 10Great Dwarf ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 40 seconds, target ally has +24 armor, +60 maximum Health, and an additional +24 armor against Destroyers.
PvE only.5110 If you feel you won't survive, or want to aggro big piles of groups
- Shadow SanctuaryFactionsAssassin. Kurzick rank 10Shadow Sanctuary (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellYou are Blinded for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds, you gain +10 Health regeneration and +40 armor.
PvE only.5¼30 / Shadow RefugeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shadow RefugeEnchantment SpellFor 6 seconds, you gain 10 Health regeneration. When Shadow Refuge ends, you gain 104 Health if you are attacking.518 If again, you feel like you won't survive.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank 10"I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530 Anti trap (also useful at pools)
- Radiant Insignias, Superior Vigor & Attunement runes
- Martial Weapon of Enchanting with +5e and a Shield of Devotion with -2/ench or -5/20%
- Zealous Scythe of Enchanting with +15^ench or +15^50 - e.g. Scythe of Corruption
- Grab a 7 hero team.
- Clear the chamber and Aatxes.
- Take the Lost Soul's quest.
- Aggro all enemies, let heroes come after bodyblock.
- Clear the west passage of enemies and flag heroes back.
- Run to the Behemoths.
- If it's not blocked, run past it and use a cupcake or candy for running. If it is blocked, use your heroes to clear the Behemoths.
- Run to the plains.
- Dodge the Charged Blackness.
- At plains, kill the first group. You must use Signet of Mystic Speed every time for Shadow Form and Shroud of Distress.
- Aggro the Mindblades. Bodyblock them against the wall on your right. (See the video)
- Kill them and rinse and repeat the usage.
- Avoid Skeletons of Dhuum whenever possible.
- Forgetting SoMS
- Lagging out
- Too much aggro without Critical Agility
- Not keeping up SF due to energy problems or lag