The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Run the dungeon Heart of the Shiverpeaks for pleasure and profit.
Attributes and Skills
You have an additional 3% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 1 Energy.
FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 26 damage with a single skill or attack.5130EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Dark EscapeStanceFor 16 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 12Sliver ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, you have 45% chance to block attacks and whenever you are the target of a hostile Spell or attack one nearby foe is struck for 29 earth damage.10130FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 158, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 209.5¼30
- Full Blessed
- Martial weapon of Enchanting
- Shield of Fortitude (+10ar vs Fire)
- Start at Central Transfer Chamber.
- Run to the dungeon with Dwarven Stability and Dark Escape. Shroud of Distress may be used if needed.
- Maintain Shadow Form, Shroud of Distress, Dwarven Stability, and Dark Escape. Alcohol and candy/cupcake is suggested to make the run easier. Stop to recast in between enemy groups.
- Pop an essence of celerity.
- Head down the stairs and straight ahead. Ignore the stairs to your left.
- Take a right into a narrow corridor. Use shadowsteps if you get bodyblocked.
- Make a U-turn and follow this path until you see Budger Blackpowder.
- Grab a keg from him and head through the left corridor and blow up the nearby wall. Watch out for the Skelk here.
- Follow the right wall to the gate. You need to kill the group of Skelk for the gate to open.
- Run to the right corner of the gate. Use EBSoH and Sliver Armor to kill them. After the Skelk Corrupter dies, you can drop Shadow Form. A Summoning Stone can speed this part up tremendously since the Skelk Slashers heal themselves with Shadow Refuge and kite with Viper's Defense.
- Pop an essence of celerity and follow the left wall.
- Use a keg to blow up the wall blocking you.
- Run up near the res shrine until you break aggro with any enemies.
- Kill the group of Skelk at the gate. There are no Skelk Slashers, so this part will go faster.
- Pop an essence of celerity.
- Head down the left path and avoid the mobs.
- The room will open it at a group of Flame Djinns and Flowstone Elementals. Use a keg to blow up the wall to your left and enter the boss room.
- Maintain Dark Escape at all times. When you aggro Magmus, a few groups of Ooze will spawn. Pull 1-2 of these groups at a time into the vents and Sliver them to death. Be careful with Earthbound Oozes, Shockwave hurts.
- Once you're clear, pull Magmus to a fire vent. He will spam Inferno and Flame Burst, both which hit pretty hard. Use Heart of Shadow and Death's Charge to keep your health up. Use Sliver Armor and kegs to speed up the killing.
|Variant: A/Me Heart of the Shiverpeaks Runner|
- Energy management
- A decent Delver rank for maintaining Dark Escape