The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This perma Shadow Form build uses Sliver Armor to farm a wide variety of bosses across all campaigns in Hard Mode.
Skills and Attributes
EotNElementalist. Air Magic 3Glyph of SwiftnessGlyphFor 15 seconds, your next 2 Spells recharge 25% faster, and projectiles from those spells move 200% faster.5110FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 26 damage with a single skill or attack.5130FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 12Sliver ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, you have 45% chance to block attacks and whenever you are the target of a hostile Spell or attack one nearby foe is struck for 29 earth damage.10130
- Head: Blessed Shadow Arts Head Piece of Superior Shadow Arts.
- Chest: Blessed Armor of Superior Vigor.
- Arms: Blessed Armor of Attunement.
- Legs: Blessed Armor of Attunement.
- Boots: Blessed Armor of Attunement.
- Insightful Staff of Enchanting with +5 Energy.
- Martial weapon of Enchanting with +5 Energy and a Shield of Devotion with -2 physical damage while Enchanted.
- Longbow of Enchanting.
Different Weapon Sets
- Maintain Shadow Form with Glyph of Swiftness. The 2nd charge of Glyph of Swiftness should be used on Sliver Armor whenever possible.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy is for Shroud of Distress/Ebon Battle Standard of Honor/Armor of Earth.
- Spike targets with EBSoH -> Sliver Armor (ideally, EBSoH would go up before Shadow Form so that it doesn't interrupt your Glyph rotation).
- Difficulty is written in range of 1-5, with 1 being easy and 5 being hard.
- For difficulty 3 and above you may want to use a Shield set, although it's not always mandatory.
|Yeti Boss Tour