This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
Attributes and Skills
You have an additional 3% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 1 Energy.
EotNElementalist. Air Magic 2Glyph of SwiftnessGlyphFor 15 seconds, your next 2 Spells recharge 25% faster, and projectiles from those spells move 200% faster.5110FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 26 damage with a single skill or attack.5130FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Dark EscapeStanceFor 16 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 209.5¼30CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 12Sliver ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, you have 45% chance to block attacks and whenever you are the target of a hostile Spell or attack one nearby foe is struck for 29 earth damage.10130
- Ebon Battle Standard of HonorEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120 : faster killing.
- Mental BlockEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Mental BlockEnchantment SpellFor 5..11 seconds you have a 50% chance to block attacks. This Enchantment is reapplied every time an enemy strikes you.
PvE only.10115 : safer.
- Shadow SanctuaryFactionsAssassin. Kurzick rank Shadow Sanctuary (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellYou are Blinded for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds, you gain +5..10 Health regeneration and +40 armor.
PvE only.5¼30 : safer.
- Glyph of Lesser EnergyCoreElementalist. Energy Storage Glyph of Lesser EnergyGlyphFor the next 15 seconds, your next 2 Spells cost 10..16..19 less Energy to cast.5130 : energy management.
- Full Blessed Insignias, Radiant insignias for second level.
- Full Attunement or Vitae
- Insightful Staff of Enchanting ("Have Faith" inscription; +5 energy) - for running and killing the Remnant of Antiquities
- Spear of Enchanting (+5 energy inscription)
- Shield of Fortitude (+10 AR vs. Cold)
- Use alcohol avoid getting KDed by Irrestible Blow or run really fast to the entrance.
- Avoid Ice Darts at all costs.
- Use Death's Charge if you get bodyblocked, need healing, or to speed up the run.
- Maintain Dark Escape with Dwarven Stability.
- Maintain Shroud of Distress as needed.
- Open the gate by stepping on the switch, avoid the Ice Darts.
- Head through the door to the North and run to the next switch.
- Try to avoid the Whirling Wisps while running and casting spells. They use Lyssa's Assault which will interrupt you.
- Run through the Northeast opening and turn left at the split and head to the switch (at point 2 on the map).
- Step on the switch.
- Turn around and head back towards where you came from and continue straight through towards point 3 on the map.
- Step on the switch then head back towards the second switch.
- Continue past point 2 on the map to the gate to level 2.
- Make your way to the boss room.
- Before going into the room, walk sideways or backwards to maintain the aggro of the Ice Imps and Dryders. Pull them into the room.
- Round up aggro and kill all the Avalanches before continuing. They use Frozen Burst which can hit you through Shadow Form.
- Walking backwards or sideways, take your aggro and head to the right side of the boss. There is a bug where Diamondshard Mist won't take effect in that area.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor -> Sliver Armor to kill the Remnant of Antiquities.
- If you can get the cycle, you can use Glyph of Swiftness -> Shadow Form -> Sliver Armor -> Ebon Battle Standard of Honor. This will reduce the recharge time of Sliver Armor by 25% as well.
- Stay on the very outside range of Sliver Armor. The boss tends not to use Frozen Burst there. Be sure to not leave the safe spot.
- Collect chest and kill the remaining elementals if running people.
- Being interrupted while casting Shadow Form or Shroud of Distress by Djinn. You don't need Shadow Form up unless there are Ice Elementals. Sliver Armor can help prevent interrupts.
|Sepulchre of Dragrimmar (cupcake only)|