This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
You have an additional 11% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 2 Energy.
FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Jagged StrikeLead AttackIf Jagged Strike hits, your target suffers from Bleeding for 21 seconds.5½1FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Fox FangsOff-Hand AttackMust follow a lead attack. Fox Fangs cannot be blocked and strikes for +37 damage if it hits.5½3FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Death BlossomDual AttackMust follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Death Blossom strikes target foe for +47 damage and all adjacent foes take 47 damage.52FactionsAssassin. Critical Strikes 11Critical EyeSkillFor 28 seconds, you have an additional 12% chance to land a critical hit when attacking. You gain 1 Energy whenever you score a critical hit.530FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Flashing BladesElite StanceFor 32 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block incoming attacks while attacking. If you block an attack in this way, your attacker takes 21 damage. 1030FactionsAssassin. Critical Strikes 11Critical DefensesEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block. Critical Defenses refreshes every time you land a critical hit.10130NightfallAssassin. Sunspear rank Critical AgilityEnchantment SpellFor 4 seconds and 1 second for each rank of Critical Strikes you attack 33% faster and gain 10..25 armor. This Skill reapplies itself every time you land a critical hit.
PvE only.5130PropheciesMonk. Healing Prayers 8Vigorous SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, each time target ally attacks or casts a Spell, that ally is healed for 13 Health.5¼4
- Full Blessed Insignias
- Zealous Daggers of Defense or of Enchanting with an "I Have the Power!" (+5 energy) or "Dance with Death" (+15% dmg while in a stance) inscription.
- Enter the mission. If running other players, add Lukas into your party. You want him to get banished so that the Shiro'ken Warrior spawns.
- Walk through the gate and trigger the cutscene. If running people, indicate where they should stand (usually at either of the two towers).
- Stand just outside of aggro range and cast Critical Agility → Critical Defenses → Vigorous Spirit → Flashing Blades and then grab aggro and start attacking without using any skills to start gaining some energy back. Then cast Critical Eye.
- Once you have enough energy, start casting your dagger spamming skills.
- Keep attacking until Shiro dies.
- When Shiro uses Meditation of the Reaper, you can use this time as respite to regain some energy with your zealous daggers.
- Mhenlo getting aggro.
- One of the people you are running interfering.
- AI will prioritize following players in motion over stationary players. Players being run can pull Mhenlo away to avoid aggroing Shiro or the Warrior construct this way.