Build:A/any Flashing Blades Farmer
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Multi purpose Assassin build that can be used to farm mobs in PvE through redirected damage from Flashing Blades while spamming attack chains. Works best against melee groups.
Attributes and Skills
You have an additional 9% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 2 Energy.
FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Jagged StrikeLead AttackIf Jagged Strike hits, your target suffers from Bleeding for 21 seconds.5½1FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Fox FangsOff-Hand AttackMust follow a lead attack. Fox Fangs cannot be blocked and strikes for +37 damage if it hits.5½3FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Death BlossomDual AttackMust follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Death Blossom strikes target foe for +47 damage and all adjacent foes take 47 damage.52FactionsAssassin. Critical Strikes 9Critical EyeSkillFor 25 seconds, you have an additional 10% chance to land a critical hit when attacking. You gain 1 Energy whenever you score a critical hit.530FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 16Flashing BladesElite StanceFor 32 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block incoming attacks while attacking. If you block an attack in this way, your attacker takes 21 damage. 1030NightfallAssassin. Sunspear rank Critical AgilityEnchantment SpellFor 4 seconds and 1 second for each rank of Critical Strikes you attack 33% faster and gain 10..25 armor. This Skill reapplies itself every time you land a critical hit.
PvE only.5130CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
Shadow Arts: (set to 10)
Healing Prayers: (set to 8 or 10)
Blood Magic: (set to 8 or 10)
Earth Prayers: (set to 8)
- Zealous Daggers of Defense or of Enchanting with an "I Have the Power!" (+5 energy) or "Dance with Death" (+15% dmg while in a stance) inscription.
- Spear of Defense or of Enchanting and Shield of Fortitude defensive set for grabbing aggro.
- Typical to use Blessed Insignias but an optimal choice may depend on the farm.
- Equip defensive weapon set.
- Grab aggro (under Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 11Dark EscapeStanceFor 12 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530 if taken).
- Activate and maintain your defensive skills, switch to your daggers, and auto attack for a few seconds to regain any health/energy if necessary.
- Spam Dagger attacks until everything is dead.
Boss farms are noted with their profession icon
- Undead (HM) behind the house in Gates of Kryta.
- Mountain Trolls (HM)
- Hulking Stone Elementals (HM)
- Enchanted (NM)
- Bonetti (HM)
- Cobble Poundstone (HM)
- Desert Griffons (HM)
- Oni (HM)
- Tahkayun Tsi (HM)
- First you'll need to kill the two Mantid Drones on your way to the boss, their damage can be dangerous
- Bring Vigorous Spirit and Critical Eye
- A longbow for pulling is highly recommended
- Jin the Skull Bow. Pull with a longbow and draw her to the pillar - this brings her out of spawn range of her bodyguards while the pillar will defend you from projectiles until you apply all the enchants. (HM)
- Ziinjuu Life Crawler. Bring IMS and let your HP regenerate to at least 50% before pulling the boss. (HM)
- Termites (HM)
- Harpies (NM)
- Acolyte of Grenth Grab Dark Aura blessing from shrine outside Pogahn Passage. This isn't necessary, but maybe help in the event of over-aggro. (NM)
- Keshel the Voracious (use a longbow for pulling him away) (HM)
- Hassin Softskin (HM)
- Jishol Darksong in Resplendent Makuun (HM)
Eye of the North
Display the associated title in each region
- Anti-Melee hexes
- Enchantment interruption or stripping
- Stance removal
|Desert Griffon Farm
|Johon the Oxflinger
|Asterius the Mighty
|Keshel the Voracious|