This build is provisionally vetted good pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Abuses pathing AI to farm stygian gemstones, lightbringer rep, and golds.
Attributes and Skills
EotNNo Profession. Norn rank Raven BlessingElite FormYou lose all effects and take on the aspect of the raven. For 60 seconds, you have 80 armor, 660..700 Health, and a 20..30% chance to block, All your attributes are set to 0 and raven attacks replace your skills.
PvE only.1060CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530NightfallAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Feigned NeutralityEnchantment SpellFor 9 seconds, you have +7 Health regeneration and +80 armor. This Enchantment ends if you successfully hit with an attack or use a Skill.5¼25FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 126, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shadow of HasteStanceFor 34 seconds you move 15% faster than normal. When Shadow of Haste ends, you shadow step to your original location.545FactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58
- Grab the quest and move to position A. This a is a safe spot in the alcove where the cliff and tendril gate intersect.
- Once the Hungers move away, head to position B.
- First move near the corner behind the gate.
- Face slightly left of perpendicular to the gate and strafe northwesterly.
- You will slowly move to the left until you catch onto the invisible polygon, this is the safe spot.
- If you face too far to the left, you won't catch the corner correctly and slip off.
- Reset if you rubberband in the slightest, you can be punished for moving away a few pixels.
- Once you are in position, use Dwarven Stability and Shadow of Haste.
- Lure Stygian Hungers back to the tendril gate next to safe spot B. Walk backwards or sideways to avoid breaking aggro in Normal Mode.
- Stand perfectly still and cancel Shadow of Haste with Dash. Moving will cause you to move off of position when you shadowstep. You can break aggro in Normal Mode, but Hard Mode is a death warrant.
- Spam Raven Swoop Raven Blessing to kill them.
- Immediately use Dwarven Stability and Shadow of Haste and move back to position A. This lets the Stygian Brutes by.
- Shadow of Haste will last long enough for you to lure and kill the second cycle.
- You can continue killing the next three spawns at the spawn near position B. The third cycle has Stygian Fiends, which are a waste of time to attempt killing.
- Bad pulls
- Unlucky aggro, usually resulting in furthest group running away.
- KD from Bull's Strike if not brave enough