This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed only for speed by spamming shadow steps on recharge like a boss. It is very effective in areas with few hexes. Some examples are Talus Chute part of the Drok's run (very commonly seen), Ascalon to Sanctum Cay runs, and Desolation runs.
Attributes and Skills
EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Drunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
PvE only.560EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 126, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallAssassin. UnlinkedWastrel's CollapseElite SkillShadow Step to target foe. If that foe is not using a skill that foe is knocked down. All your non-dagger attack skills are disabled for 10 seconds.5¼20EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 173.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Deadly Arts Dark PrisonHex SpellShadow Step to target foe. For 1..5..6 seconds, that foe moves 33% slower.10¼30
- DashFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58 and Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts Dark EscapeStanceFor 5..13..16 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530 (replace drunken master) if you are not running with booze
- Spirit WalkFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedSpirit WalkSpellShadow Step to target spirit.5¼8 - shadow step to spirits for even faster runs.
- Ebon EscapeEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon EscapeSpellShadow Step to target other ally. You and that other ally are healed for 70..110 health.
PvE only.5¼10 - shadow step to NPC for even faster runs.
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "You Move Like a Dwarf!"ShoutTarget foe is knocked down and takes 44..80 damage. When that foe gets up, it is Crippled for 8..15 seconds.
PvE only.1010 - recommended in minor hex areas.
- "Don't Trip!"EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank "Don't Trip!"ShoutFor 3..5 seconds, party members within earshot cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.520 - in heavy kd areas if not running drunk.
- Shroud of DistressFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 54 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 7 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145
- Full Blessed/Survivor
- Defensive set
- +15 energy 20% HSR staff for shadow steps
- Heart of Shadow, Death's Charge, Dark Prison and Wastrel's Collapse are to be used for mobility and healing.
- Dash or Drunken Master to run .
- "I Am Unstoppable!" for anti-KD and removing Crippled.
- Cannot anti-hex with YMLaD (practice makes perfect)
- Running in hex heavy areas
- Getting lost
Some professions have other skills that can be used, with their own advantages and disadvantages:
- Dervish should use Pious Haste and Zealous Renewal instead of Dash.
- Rangers and Assassins can use Natural Stride.
- Warriors can use Charging Strike.
- Paragons can use "Incoming!" and "Fall Back!"