Build:Any/W Rajazan's Fervor Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 12RiposteSkillFor 8 seconds, while you have a sword equipped, you block the next melee attack against you and your attacker is struck for 68 damage.4PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 12Deadly RiposteSkillFor 8 seconds, while you have a sword equipped, you block the next melee attack against you, and your attacker is struck for 75 damage and begins Bleeding for 21 seconds.510CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreWarrior. Tactics 12Healing SignetSignetYou gain 154 Health. You have -40 armor while using this skill.24EotNNo Profession. Norn rank Feel No PainSkillFor 30 seconds you have +2..3 Health regeneration. If you are drunk when activating this Skill you also have +200..300 maximum Health.
PvE only.520EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
The first couple of optional slots are dedicated to mobility:
- Any (requires alcohol): Drunken MasterEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Drunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
- Any: "I Am The Strongest!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am the Strongest!"ShoutYour next 5..8 attacks do an additional +14..20 damage.
PvE only.520 + Soldier's SpeedEotNWarrior. Tactics 12Soldier's SpeedStanceFor 15 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.512
- Ranger: EscapeCoreRanger. Expertise 13EscapeElite StanceFor 7 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 75% chance to block attacks.212 . Expertise 9+1+2.
- Assassin: Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 11Dark EscapeStanceFor 12 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530 + DashFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58 . Shadow Arts 9+1+1.
- Dervish: Pious HasteNightfallDervish. Mysticism 12Pious HasteStanceYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment and for 6 seconds you move 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed you run 50% faster instead.512 + Zealous RenewalNightfallDervish. Mysticism 12Zealous RenewalFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes take 25 holy damage. For 21 seconds, you have -1 Energy regeneration and gain 1 Energy whenever you hit a foe. If this enchantment ends prematurely, you gain 4 Energy.310 . Mysticism 9+1+2.
- Note: Dwarven StabilityEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30 isn't necessary to have if you chose either of the mobility options listed under Any, and can be dropped in favor of other skills.
The rest of the slots can even be left empty, it shouldn't matter for most classes. That being said, there are some tools that can make the run smoother/faster (and squishies may want a bit more sustain):
- Mental BlockEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Mental BlockEnchantment SpellFor 5..11 seconds you have a 50% chance to block attacks. This Enchantment is reapplied every time an enemy strikes you.
PvE only.10115 for general sustain especially against Rangers, but useless against Rajazan as he strips enchants.
- Ebon Battle Standard of HonorEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120 is an option for high-energy classes and can speed up the run a bit.
- Auspicious ParryFactionsWarrior. Tactics 12Auspicious ParryElite StanceFor 8 seconds, the next attack against you is blocked. When this stance ends, you gain 3 strikes of adrenaline.12 is great for fueling Riposte.
- Shroud of DistressFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 11Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 52 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 7 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145 could make the run even safer for Assassins.
- Heart of ShadowFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 11Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 118, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15 for some healing and to escape from getting stuck.
- Lightning ReflexesCoreRanger. Expertise 13Lightning ReflexesStanceFor 10 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block melee and projectile attacks, and you attack 33% faster.530 is an all around great option - defense, adrenaline building, and more damage in general.
- DodgePropheciesRanger. Expertise 12DodgeStanceFor 10 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 65% chance to block incoming projectiles. Dodge ends if you attack.330 can be useful to have as a second source of IMS when pulling Rajazan as he'll make it more difficult to maintain Escape by stripping DS.
- Avatar of MelandruNightfallDervish. Mysticism 11Avatar of MelandruElite FormFor 69 seconds, you have +150 Health, +30 elemental armor, and your attacks deal earth damage. Whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment, all party members in earshot lose 1 condition. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.5220 just for the HP boost while running.
- Pious FuryEotNDervish. Mysticism 11Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 5 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510 or Heart of FuryNightfallDervish. Mysticism 11Heart of FuryStanceFor 8 seconds, you attack 25% faster.4 for IAS.
- "Can't Touch This!"NightfallParagon. Command 10"Can't Touch This!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, the next 4 Touch Skills used against allies within earshot fail.520 with Command at 10 or higher will keep Rajazan from landing his condition transfer.
- Insidious ParasitePropheciesNecromancer. Curses 11Insidious ParasiteHex SpellFor 12 seconds, whenever target foe hits with an attack, you steal up to 37 Health from that foe.15112 is a nice mix of damage and sustain.
- EmpathyCoreMesmer. Domination Magic 11EmpathyHex SpellFor 12 seconds, whenever target foe attacks, that foe takes 43 damage and target foe deals 11 less damage with attacks.10210 similar to Insidious Parasite but for Mesmers.
- Stone SheathNightfallElementalist. Earth Magic 11Stone SheathElite Enchantment SpellFor 16 seconds, you and target ally have +22 armor and are immune to critical hits. When you cast this spell, all foes near you and your target take 55 earth damage and are Weakened for 16 seconds.10115 for general sustain when approaching Shiroken groups, but don't use it vs Rajazan.
- Vengeful Was KhanheiFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 11Vengeful Was KhanheiElite Item SpellHold Khanhei's ashes for 9 seconds. Whenever a foe strikes you in combat while you are holding Khanhei's ashes, you steal 27 Health from that foe.5¾20 provides quite a bit of sustain while running.
- Shield of DeflectionPropheciesMonk. Protection Prayers 11Shield of DeflectionElite Enchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, target ally has a 75% chance to block attacks and gains 26 armor.10¼10 makes your life easier when running past Shiroken groups.
|Variant: W/any Rajazan's Fervor Farmer|
For the optional slot:
- Best Vigor Rune you can afford.
- Vitae runes (not mandatory above ~500 HP).
- Full Sentry's Insignias.
- Primary Warriors could consider going for a Superior Tactics rune, it all depends on what's the minimum HP the user's comfortable with.
- Running: a Tactics Shield set (Received physical damage -2 mod while in a stance is optimal) with a weapon of enchanting (if using Dwarven Stability).
- Killing: max damage q9 Sword (any will do) with the same Tactics shield used for running.
- Longbow for pulling.
- Optional: a high energy set to switch to if you don't have enough energy for maintaining your IMS because of the e-drain of Shiroken Rangers (highly recommended for Warriors and Paragons).
- Start from Harvest temple and immediately activate "I Am The Strongest!" (if taken). Start moving down the stairs and keep maintaining Soldier's Speed until the very end of the running part.
- Non-Warrior primaries may use different running skills, but that doesn't matter - just maintain permanent IMS and you're good to go.
- Once past the groups of Shiroken you'll find yourself at a Res Shrine. Regardless of your alignment the Priest will heal you, take this opportunity to regen your health & energy.
- When regen'd make your way towards the Creeping Carps, as you reach the skeletal remains they will head towards you. You don't have to wait for them to start moving, start running back to the shrine then head down the lower path & follow it past where the Creeping Carps were waiting.
- Kraken Spawn and Outcasts are no danger, just run past them.
- When you get to the basin you'll see an elementalist boss, Kunwie - avoid him and his group, hug the wall to your right until you reach Rajazan.
- As you reach the end of the wall Rajazan will be to your left surrounded by his outcasts. Simply run straight past them. They will de-aggro rather quickly leaving you trapped in a little alcove/cul-de-sac. (If they don't de-aggro quickly you can continue to run around & they will lose interest.)
- Use your Longbow to attract Rajazan. There's a portal taking you to the Kurzick outpost - walk north from there until you hit the wall on the opposite side of the tunnel, this will take you to high ground for better range.
- As you fire at him his whole group will become aggro'd but just turn & Soldier's Speed away whilst trying to keep Rajazan as close as you can. This is an annoying pull to make but if done correctly, Rajazan will not de-aggro but his group of outcasts will return to their patrol.
- If you ran all the way past the portal into the crater, hit the end of the zone yet his group is still following you, then you'll need to run back to the original spawnpoint of the group. Once there, let them catch up to you before changing your direction back to where you just came from. Most of the time they'll stop at their spawn location and de-aggro.
- The easiest part of the whole run as it only takes a minute or two. Rajazan's only hard hitting skill is Unholy Feast which isn't hard hitting at all!
- Once you have Rajazan in a one-on-one fight just attack & spam your Ripostes, but note that Deadly Riposte will result in Rajazan using Plague Touch to transfer the condition to you. This can be countered by using Feel No Pain.
- Use Healing Signet as required.
- Becoming body-blocked by Shiroken whilst running down the Harvest Temple's stairs.
- Creeping Carp's Siphon Speed.
- Inability to lose aggro from Rajazan's outcasts.
|Warrior Rajazan's Fervor Farm|