The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Using a Dervish to solo Darkrime Delves with a 33% IMS as personal cons, and take other people with you for profit.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 64%.
In PvE, gain +16 armor rating while enchanted.
FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 54 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 7 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145NightfallDervish. Wind Prayers 3Vow of PietyEnchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you have +24 armor and +2 Health regeneration. Vow of Piety renews whenever an enchantment on you ends.5¼45NightfallDervish. Mysticism 16Vow of SilenceElite Enchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, you cannot be the target of Spells, and you cannot cast Spells.2¼10EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Sneak AttackMelee AttackIf this attack hits, target foe is Blinded for 5..8 seconds. This attack counts as a lead attack.
PvE only.55EotNDervish. Mysticism 16Aura SlicerMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you inflict Bleeding for 16 seconds. If you are enchanted, you also inflict Cracked Armor for 11 seconds.4EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Signet of InfectionSignetIf target foe is Bleeding, that foe is Diseased for 13..20 seconds.
PvE only.110FactionsAssassin. UnlinkedRecallEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain Recall, nothing happens. When Recall ends, you Shadow Step to the ally you targeted when you activated this skill and all of your skills are disabled for 10 seconds.-115110
- Full Windwalkers or Full Blessed Insignia's.
- 20% ench Sword with 45^ench +10 vs Blunt Shield.
- Ear Bite and Dark Escape over Aura Slicer and Signet of Infection, for more protection.
- Ear Bite and Signet of Mystic Speed over Aura Slicer and Signet of Infection, against annoying glitched foes.
- Start at Longeye's Ledge and run to Jaga Moraine (You can avoid most mobs there, or just use a cupcake), zone back to Bjora Marches. Then go to Einarr Frostcleft and wait a couple seconds and get the quest, if everyone has the quest zone into the dungeon.
- Maintain Vow of Silence, Shroud of Distress, and Vow of Piety while running.
- Use "I Am Unstoppable!" to prevent KDs from Vaettir spawns and Jotun's.
- Head straight across this room. You can head around the right side to avoid the Incubi.
- Past the next door, the Jotuns and Stone Summit will be killing each other, head down the left path.
- Continue heading south and grab a keg from the Keg Station just past a group of Jotuns.
- Use this keg to blow up the ice wall farther south where the res shrine is.
- Turn right and then another right past the Djinns through another door.
- You will see the Jotun boss wandering around this room. Pull him to the Keg Station that you see to your right. Keg spam the boss to death, you can do this by pressing Space to pick up a keg and quickly dropping it by weapon swapping using F1-F4.
- Grab a keg and blow up the nearby ice wall. Ignore the Jotun group and unlock the nearby door with the key.
- In the next room, a group of Vaettir will spawn near the light coming in. Take a left and run past them.
- Run past another group of Vaettir and through the door.
- Continue across the bridge, up the hill slightly to your left, and across a couple more bridges.
- At the raised bridge, pull the lever to drop it down. You can run across while it's being lowered.
- Following the winding path to another key. Grab it when the Ice Jets run off.
- Turn around and head back across the bridge. There will be a couple Vaettir spawns waiting.
- Unlock the door with the key and proceed to the next level.
- Turn left and follow the right wall.
- You'll see a change of terrain when you pass the res shrine.
- Run towards the cracked wall. The wall blows and an Jotun boss runs in. Ignore him and continue on.
- Head down the middle passage and avoid the rolling snowball a Jotun drops.
- Follow the left wall southward. You will run past another boss and res shrine.
- At this point, you will into a narrow corridor, keep going until you get to the res shrine.
- Cast Recall on the Beacon at the res shrine. Pull the Jotun boss back and cancel Recall. Pull him far enough so you can aggro him with a Longbow.
- Use Sneak Attack to keep him Blinded kill him. Maintain Shroud of Distress and Vow of Piety by using VoS sometime to avoid getting killed.
- Grab the key and head north, following the left wall again.
- Past a couple Ice Jets will be a locked door. Open it and head to the final level.
- Follow the path to the boss, simply follow the right wall to the boss room.
- Cast Recall on the Beacon and pull the Jotuns away from the boss so you can pull him.
- There are two Jotuns in the boss group, you can kill them if you're having trouble pulling the boss without them.
- Use Sneak Attack to keep him Blinded and kill him too. Maintain Shroud of Distress and Vow of Piety by using VoS sometime to avoid getting killed.
- Pull the rest of the Jotuns away using the Recall method so you and your group can collect the chest.
- Glitched foes that keep following you.
- A 33 IMS is required for every level, so use either a Red Rock Candy or two of the following: Birthday Cupcake, Essence of Celerity, Blue Rock Candy, Green Rock Candy.
- Summoning Stones can speed it up when you are killing bosses.