This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The fastest runner out there using Pious Haste and Dwarven Stability for a permanent 50% IMS.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 56%.
In PvE, gain +14 armor rating while enchanted.
FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 126, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 18 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 21 damage with a single skill or attack.5130NightfallDervish. Mysticism 14Pious HasteStanceYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment and for 7 seconds you move 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed you run 50% faster instead.512NightfallDervish. Mysticism 14Zealous RenewalFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes take 28 holy damage. For 24 seconds, you have -1 Energy regeneration and gain 1 Energy whenever you hit a foe. If this enchantment ends prematurely, you gain 5 Energy.210EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 173.5¼30CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
Variants Optional slot:
- Dark PrisonFactionsAssassin. Deadly Arts Dark PrisonHex SpellShadow Step to target foe. For 1..5..6 seconds, that foe moves 33% slower.10¼30 for faster runs and more tools to avoid getting stuck.
- Shroud of DistressFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 30..54..62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 3..7..8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145 for Shadow Form synergy and extra sustain in general.
- Shadow SanctuaryFactionsAssassin. Kurzick rank Shadow Sanctuary (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellYou are Blinded for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds, you gain +5..10 Health regeneration and +40 armor.
PvE only.5¼30 for the same reasons as Shroud of Distress. Can also replace Heart of Shadow.
- Deadly ParadoxNightfallAssassin. Deadly Arts Deadly ParadoxStanceAll of your attack Skills are disabled for 10 seconds. For 5..13..16 seconds, your Assassin Skills activate and recharge 33% faster.1510 to maintain permanent Shadow Form.
- ConvictionNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers ConvictionFlash Enchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, you have +10 armor if you have a condition and gain 1..3..3 Health regen for each condition you have. When this enchantment ends, you are cured of 1..2..2 conditions.510 instead of Zealous Renewal for condition removal (keep in mind that this may be insufficient energy management if using Dark PrisonFactionsAssassin. Deadly Arts Dark PrisonHex SpellShadow Step to target foe. For 1..5..6 seconds, that foe moves 33% slower.10¼30 ).
- Full Radiant/Survivor/Sentry (Depending which is more necessary for an area).
- Full Attunement/Vitae (Depending on which is more necessary for an area).
- "I Have the Power!" Inscription.
- 20% longer Enchantments.
- 16 Armor Shield.
- -2 (while enchanted).
- +45hp (while enchanted).
High Energy Set
- Any staff with +10 energy and 20% halves skill recharge of spells.
- Defensive, Hale, Swift, or Insightful Staff Head.
- "Don't think twice", "Hale and Hearty" or "Seize the Day" Inscription.
- Staff Wrapping of Enchanting (+20% useful for lengthening Shadow Form).
- Maintain Dwarven Stability and Pious Haste (always activate Zealous Renewal right before Pious Haste for better mobility).
- Use IAU as your anti-kd/cripple.
- Shadow step whenever your steps are recharged.
- Use Shadow Form right before aggroing/being struck by spells.
- Heart of Shadow for healing and speed. Note: only use it on targets behind you, as this will make the skill teleport you forward.
- Optionally, drink alcohol to prevent knockdowns all the time with Dwarven Stability.
- Cripple if "I am Unstoppable!" is recharging (Avoid Pinesoul traps)
- Body blocking (Use shadowsteps to avoid)
- Shadow Form ending with spell casting enemies around you. Avoid aggroing mobs with Hexes if shadow form is running out/recharging.