The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Vow of Strength and Eremite's Attack to trigger Mark of Pain multiple times to farm the Raptor cave outside Rata Sum.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 40%.
In PvE, gain +10 armor rating while enchanted.
EotNDervish. Wind Prayers 4Signet of Mystic SpeedSignetFor 30 seconds, your next 2 self-targeting enchantments cast instantly. Flash enchantments do not consume uses of this skill.120NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 15Mirage CloakFlash Enchantment SpellFor 7 seconds, you have a 80% chance to block incoming attacks. When you cast this enchantment, all nearby foes are struck for 40 earth damage.610NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 15Vow of StrengthElite Enchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack a foe with your scythe, you deal 25 slashing damage to all adjacent foes.3¼20NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 15Armor of SanctityEnchantment SpellAll adjacent foes suffer from weakness for 15 seconds. For 15 seconds, you take 20 less damage from foes suffering from a Condition.3¼15NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 15Dust CloakFlash Enchantment SpellAll adjacent foes are struck for 40 earth damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal earth damage. When this Enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are Blinded for 4 seconds.66EotNDervish. Mysticism 10Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 5 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510CoreNecromancer. Curses 10Mark of PainHex SpellFor 30 seconds, whenever target foe takes physical damage, Mark of Pain deals 30 shadow damage to adjacent foes.10120NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery Eremite's AttackMelee AttackIf it hits, this attack deals +1..8..11 damage and removes a Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment is removed, you do an additional +1..8..11 damage and strike all adjacent foes.56
|Variant: D/N Raptor Farmer Paragon Hero|
- Full Blessed/Windwalker Insignias
- Defensive set for rounding up raptors
- Any Scythe of Enchanting with a +5 energy inscription.
- When you zone in, pick up the blessing on the way to the cave.
- When you get to the entrance, have your hero cast Vocal Was Sogolon then use Enduring Harmony on you, followed by "Make Haste!", "Can't Touch This!", and "Stand Your Ground!". Flag your hero away so they won't interfere with anything.
- Run into the cave and cast Signet of Mystic Speed. Cast Mark of Pain on the nearest Raptor Nestling.
- Grab as many raptors in the cave as you can without depleting your shouts, and run towards Rekoff Broodmother's group.
- After aggroing everything, cast Mirage Cloak. Wait until some raptors gather within adjacent range and then cast Vow of Strength followed by Armor of Sanctity; Signet of Mystic Speed prevents Armor of Sanctity and Vow of Strength from being interrupted. Spike the group with Dust Cloak->Pious Fury-> Tab to another raptor nestling and cast Mark of Pain->Eremite's Attack.
- Watch everything explode and pick up your drops.
- Rinse & repeat.
- Aggroing a group outside the cave.
- Taking too much damage before raptors can ball properly.
- Second MoP rupted.
- Spending too long time balling up the raptors, so that the first MoP runs out.
- Forgetting to change target.
- Vow of Strength triggers on attack rather than on hit, which means Critical Defenses from the Raptors has no impact on the build.