This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build was designed to frequently knock foes down, cause burning in nearby foes, and maintain an armor buff for the party.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 52%.
In PvE, gain +13 armor rating while enchanted.
NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 13Reaper's SweepElite Scythe AttackIf this attack hits, you Cripple your target for 13 seconds. You lose 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was removed, this attack knocks down for 3 seconds.8CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Balthazar's RageFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes are set on fire for 3 seconds. For 20 seconds afterward, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, you gain 2 strikes of adrenaline if any foes are within earshot.510NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Heart of Holy FlameFlash Enchantment SpellAll adjacent foes take 27 holy damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal holy damage. When this Enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are set on fire for 5 seconds.510NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Heart of FuryStanceFor 9 seconds, you attack 25% faster.4CoreWarrior. Tactics 11"Watch Yourself!"ShoutParty members within earshot gain +20 armor for 10 seconds. This shout ends after 10 incoming attacks.44CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreWarrior. Unlinked"For Great Justice!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.545
Variable skill slot 1:
- Eremite's ZealNightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Eremite's ZealEnchantment SpellYou gain 3 Energy for each foe within earshot, maximum 8 Energy. For 10 seconds afterward, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, you gain 3 Energy for each foe within earshot, maximum 8 Energy.2¼15 : Energy management and an additional dervish enchantment for more knockdowns.
- Zealous SweepEotNDervish. Scythe Mastery 13Zealous SweepScythe AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +23 damage. You gain 3 Energy and 1 adrenaline for each foe you hit.510 : Extra damage, energy management, and adrenaline generation.
Variable skill slot 2:
- Soldier's DefenseNightfallWarrior. Tactics 11Soldier's DefenseStanceFor 5 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block attacks while under the effects of a shout or chant. You gain 1 strike of adrenaline for each blocked attack.515 : Adrenaline generation and blocking.
- "To the Limit!"PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 11"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 5), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 17 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 47.515 : Start combat with adrenaline and additional health.
- Zealous Scythe of Fortitude/Enchanting
- For the most part, no micromanagement is required. Adrenaline constraints force the hero to use its dervish enchantments before using reaper's sweep at the start of battle.
- General anti-melee
- Heavy enchantment removal