This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build relies on having more health than your enemies to get a damage reduction and offers a variety of ways to take down enemies. It also takes advantage of HP superiority to deal AoE damage.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 60%.
In PvE, gain +15 armor rating while enchanted.
CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 13Chilling VictoryScythe AttackIf it hits, this attack strikes for +13 damage. For each foe hit who has less Health than you, that foe and all adjacent foes are struck for 27 cold damage.6NightfallDervish. Mysticism 15Intimidating AuraEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds you have +100 max Health and take 10 less damage from foes with less Health than you.4¾20NightfallDervish. Mysticism 15Avatar of MelandruElite FormFor 90 seconds, you have +150 Health, +30 elemental armor, and your attacks deal earth damage. Whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment, all party members in earshot lose 1 condition. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.5220EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Great Dwarf ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 22..40 seconds, target ally has +24 armor, +60 maximum Health, and an additional +24 armor against Destroyers.
Depending on the skills you pick, you could reduce scythe mastery attributes from 12 to 8+1 in order to increase another attribute.
Options - Defense
- Ward of WeaknessEotNElementalist. Earth Magic Ward of WeaknessWard SpellYou create a Ward of Weakness at your current location. For 5..17..21 seconds, foes in this area become Weakened for 5..17..21 seconds whenever they take elemental damage.10120 Your attacks deal elemental damage(earth) as Chilling Victory(cold) so you can spread weakness all around
- Stoneflesh AuraNightfallElementalist. Earth Magic Stoneflesh AuraEnchantment SpellFor 5..13..16 seconds, damage you receive is reduced by 1..25..33, and you are immune to critical attacks.10215
- Armor of SanctityNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers Armor of SanctityEnchantment SpellAll adjacent foes suffer from weakness for 5..13..16 seconds. For 15 seconds, you take 5..17..21 less damage from foes suffering from a Condition.5¼15
- "You Are All Weaklings!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "You Are All Weaklings!"ShoutTarget foe and foes adjacent to target are Weakened for 8..12 seconds.
- Attacker's InsightNightfallDervish. Wind Prayers Attacker's InsightFlash Enchantment SpellFor 3..9..10 seconds, you have a 50% chance to block while attacking. When this enchantment ends, you inflict Weakness on all adjacent foes for 3..13..16 seconds.1010
- Mental BlockEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Mental BlockEnchantment SpellFor 5..11 seconds you have a 50% chance to block attacks. This Enchantment is reapplied every time an enemy strikes you.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530 For anti-knock-down.
- Vow of PietyNightfallDervish. Wind Prayers Vow of PietyEnchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you have +24 armor and +1..3..4 Health regeneration. Vow of Piety renews whenever an enchantment on you ends.15¼45
- Extend EnchantmentsNightfallDervish. Mysticism 15Extend EnchantmentsSkillFor 10 seconds, your next Dervish enchantment lasts 150% longer.510 + Mirage CloakNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 9Mirage CloakFlash Enchantment SpellFor 5 seconds, you have a 64% chance to block incoming attacks. When you cast this enchantment, all nearby foes are struck for 28 earth damage.1010 Earth Prayers need to be at least 9.
- OptionalCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional. (skill that rips an enchantment) + Dust CloakNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers Dust CloakFlash Enchantment SpellAll adjacent foes are struck for 10..34..42 earth damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal earth damage. When this Enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are Blinded for 1..3..4 seconds.106 Keeps enemies blinded which helps with those that cause KD or interrupt on contact.
Options - Offense
- Ebon Battle Standard of HonorEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120 will boost damage from Chilling Victory by 80 to 100%. Usefull for foes lvl>20
- Heart of FuryNightfallDervish. Mysticism 15Heart of FuryStanceFor 10 seconds, you attack 25% faster.4
- Reap ImpuritiesNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 11Reap ImpuritiesMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +12 damage. Each foe you hit loses 1 condition. For each foe who loses a condition, all foes adjacent to that target foe take 32 holy damage.5 requires Ward of Weakness and offers great synergy with it
- Whirlwind AttackNightfallWarrior. Sunspear rank Whirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
PvE only.61 will also boost healing under Grenth's Aura, blood bond, or mystic vigor
- Sand ShardsNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers Sand ShardsFlash Enchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, the next 1..4..5 times you hit with a scythe, all other adjacent foes take 10..50..63 earth damage.1010
- Splinter WeaponFactionsRitualist. Channeling Magic 8Splinter WeaponWeapon SpellFor 20 seconds, target ally has a Splinter Weapon. Target ally's next 3 attacks deal 29 damage to up to 3 adjacent foes.515
Options - Health Management
- Victorious SweepNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 12Victorious SweepMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +21 damage. If the target foe has less Health than you, you gain 70 Health.54 max +210 hp per strike (however, if you drop your HP too low, it won't help)
- Vital BoonNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 7Vital BoonEnchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you have +68 maximum Health. When this Enchantment ends, you are healed for 133 Health.518 + Twin Moon SweepNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 9Twin Moon SweepMelee AttackYou lose 1 Dervish enchantment and gain 34 Health. If an enchantment is lost in this way, you cannot be blocked, you strike twice, and you gain an additional 46 Health.7 + 233 hp
- Grenth's AuraEotNDervish. Wind Prayers 9Grenth's AuraFlash Enchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you deal 17 less damage and steal 17 Health whenever you hit with a scythe attack. When you cast this enchantment you steal 17 Health from all adjacent foes.1010
- Mystic VigorNightfallDervish. Mysticism 15Mystic VigorEnchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, every time you successfully hit with an attack, you gain 15 Health for each Enchantment on you (maximum 25 Health).2¼15 max +75 hp per strike
- Blood BondFactionsNecromancer. Blood Magic 8Blood BondHex SpellFor 8 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes are hexed with Blood Bond. Whenever an ally hits one of them with an attack, that ally gains 13 Health. If one of these foes dies while hexed, all allies adjacent to that foe are healed for 63 Health.518 max +39 hp per strike and extra bonus at kill
- Mystic RegenerationNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 8Mystic RegenerationEnchantment SpellFor 13 seconds, you have +3 Health regeneration for each enchantment (maximum of 8) on you.10¼10 +10 regeneration = 20 hp per second
- Full Windwalker with health runes.
- Vampiric Scythe of Enchanting - To deal the most damage
- Zealous Scythe of Enchanting - To gain energy if needed
- Pre-Cast Intimidating Aura, Avatar of Melandru, Great Dwarf Armor, and any other defensive spells before approaching a group of enemies.
- Ball small groups at a time unless you know you can handle more.
- The Temple Guardians in Tahnnakai Temple in Hard Mode and Normal Mode.
- The Stone Scale Kirin and Undergrowths in Pongmei Valley in Hard Mode and Normal Mode.
- The Desert Griffons in Skyward Reach just outside of Augury Rock in Hard Mode and Normal Mode. Great way to farm feathers by salvaging the Iridescent Griffon Wings.
- Failure to maintain more health than the enemies.
- Over pull a group of enemies and take more damage then you can regain.
- If you are in the Norn region, make sure you have the Heart of the Norn Title Track on for an extra 100 free maximum health.
- It is best to keep pulls small unless you know you can handle more. Keep in mind that a scythe can only hit 3 at a time.
|Temple Guardian Farm
|Stone Scale Kirin Farm
|Desert Griffon Farm|