Skills and Attributes
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 44%.
In PvE, gain +11 armor rating while enchanted.
NightfallDervish. Mysticism 11Avatar of MelandruElite FormFor 69 seconds, you have +150 Health, +30 elemental armor, and your attacks deal earth damage. Whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment, all party members in earshot lose 1 condition. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.5220NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Wearying StrikeScythe AttackYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was removed, you inflict a Deep Wound for 10 seconds. You suffer from Weakness for 10 seconds if an enchantment is not removed.6NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Chilling VictoryScythe AttackIf it hits, this attack strikes for +14 damage. For each foe hit who has less Health than you, that foe and all adjacent foes are struck for 29 cold damage.6NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 9Vital BoonEnchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, you have +76 maximum Health. When this Enchantment ends, you are healed for 150 Health.318EotNDervish. Mysticism 11Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 5 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510NightfallDervish. Mysticism 11Imbue HealthSpellTarget other ally is healed for 38% of your current Health (maximum 300 Health).10¼10NightfallDervish. Mysticism 11Rending TouchSpellDeals 52 cold damage to target foe. You lose 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was removed, target foe loses 1 enchantment and you gain 1 strike of adrenaline.5¾8NightfallDervish. Mysticism 11Pious HasteStanceYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment and for 5 seconds you move 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed you run 50% faster instead.512
- Suntouched Scythe
- Slashing Dmg: 9-41 (Requires 12 Scythe Mastery)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Damage +20%
- Cast Avatar of Melandru before engaging in combat.
- Use Wearying Strike and Chilling Victory along with Pious Fury for a minor spike.
- Vital Boon + Rending Touch / Pious Haste / Fury can be used as a self-heal.
- Use Pious Haste to keep up with kiting foes or to move between shrines.
- Use Rending Touch to get rid of enemies' unwanted enchantments.
- Support allies with Imbue Health.