Build:D/any Pious Renewal
This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Commonly seen for easy use of teardown skills.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 52%.
In PvE, gain +13 armor rating while enchanted.
NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Pious RenewalElite Flash Enchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, nothing happens. When this enchantment ends, Pious Renewal is recharged and you gain 4 Energy and 26 Health.28NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 16Pious AssaultMelee AttackIf it hits, this attack deals +21 damage and removes 1 Dervish enchantment. If a Dervish enchantment was removed, this skill recharges 75% faster and adjacent foes take 31 damage.512NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 16Twin Moon SweepMelee AttackYou lose 1 Dervish enchantment and gain 53 Health. If an enchantment is lost in this way, you cannot be blocked, you strike twice, and you gain an additional 74 Health.7NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 16Wearying StrikeScythe AttackYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was removed, you inflict a Deep Wound for 10 seconds. You suffer from Weakness for 10 seconds if an enchantment is not removed.6CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.EotNDervish. Mysticism 13Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 6 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510FactionsDervish. Kurzick rank Aura of Holy Might (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellFor 45 seconds, you deal 20..25 holy damage to all adjacent foes whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment.
- Aura SlicerEotNDervish. Mysticism 13Aura SlicerMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you inflict Bleeding for 14 seconds. If you are enchanted, you also inflict Cracked Armor for 9 seconds.4 cracked armor and Reap Impurities/Fragility synergy.
- Reap ImpuritiesNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Reap ImpuritiesMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +14 damage. Each foe you hit loses 1 condition. For each foe who loses a condition, all foes adjacent to that target foe take 38 holy damage.5 for conditional AoE damage.
- Irresistible SweepNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Irresistible SweepMelee AttackDeal +14 damage and lose 1 Dervish enchantment. If you lose an enchantment in this way, Irresistible Sweep cannot be blocked, removes a stance, and deals +14 additional damage.56 damage and stance removal.
- Eremite's AttackNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Eremite's AttackMelee AttackIf it hits, this attack deals +9 damage and removes a Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment is removed, you do an additional +9 damage and strike all adjacent foes.56 for an AoE attack.
- Whirlwind AttackNightfallWarrior. Sunspear rank Whirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
PvE only.61 for an adrenaline based AoE attack.
- Rending SweepNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery Rending SweepMelee AttackYou deal +5..17..21 damage and lose 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was lost, you remove an enchantment from each foe you hit.6 for enchantment removal.
- Death's ChargeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 65..173..209.5¼30 for quickly jumping to mobs.
- Asuran ScanEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Asuran ScanHex SpellFor 9..12 seconds your attacks cannot miss target foe. Killing a foe hexed with Asuran scan removes 5% death penalty.
PvE only.55 for unblockable/death penalty removal.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530 for anti-KD.
- "Save Yourselves!"FactionsWarrior. Kurzick rank "Save Yourselves!" (Kurzick)ShoutFor 4..6 seconds, all other party members gain 100 armor.
PvE only.8 for keeping your party alive.
- "For Great Justice!"CoreWarrior. Unlinked"For Great Justice!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.545 when using many adrenaline skills.
- Pious HasteNightfallDervish. Mysticism Pious HasteStanceYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment and for 1..6..7 seconds you move 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed you run 50% faster instead.512 for a speed buff when needed. Note that it will cancel Pious Fury.
- FrenzyCoreWarrior. UnlinkedFrenzyStanceFor 8 seconds, you attack 33% faster but take double damage.54 over Pious FuryEotNDervish. Mysticism 13Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 6 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510 for a stronger IAS if your team can handle the increased damage.
- Blessed Insignias
- Vitae runes
- Zealous/Vampiric Scythe of Fortitude/Enchanting
- Maintain AoHM during battle.
- Spam Pious Renewal before Pious Fury and before any tear down, repeat.
- General melee hate
- Removal of Aura of Holy Might
- You can bind Pious Renewal to another key or Mouse3 if your fingers start cramping.
- Pious Renewal results in a net gain of 2 energy at 13 Mysticism (3 energy at 14 Mysticism) every time it ends.
- Since enchantments are removed on attack rather than on hit, Aura of Holy Might still triggers on missed and blocked attacks because the teardown will still occur.
- Withering Aura on another player or on a hero will help with Reap Impurities spam since it re-applies the condition.