Build:D/any PvE Avatar of Lyssa
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Avatar of Lyssa to spam Flash Enchantments more, and deal a lot of unconditional AoE damage.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 52%.
In PvE, gain +13 armor rating while enchanted.
NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Pious AssaultMelee AttackIf it hits, this attack deals +19 damage and removes 1 Dervish enchantment. If a Dervish enchantment was removed, this skill recharges 75% faster and adjacent foes take 29 damage.512CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Heart of Holy FlameFlash Enchantment SpellAll adjacent foes take 27 holy damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal holy damage. When this Enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are set on fire for 5 seconds.510NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Zealous RenewalFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes take 27 holy damage. For 22 seconds, you have -1 Energy regeneration and gain 1 Energy whenever you hit a foe. If this enchantment ends prematurely, you gain 4 Energy.210CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.FactionsDervish. Luxon rank Aura of Holy Might (Luxon)Enchantment SpellFor 45 seconds, you deal 20..25 holy damage to all adjacent foes whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment.
PvE only.5¾30NightfallDervish. Mysticism 13Avatar of LyssaElite FormFor 79 seconds, your Dervish enchantments recharge 50% faster and your attacks deal chaos damage. Whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment, steal 1 Energy from all nearby foes. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.5220
- Wearying StrikeNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Wearying StrikeScythe AttackYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was removed, you inflict a Deep Wound for 10 seconds. You suffer from Weakness for 10 seconds if an enchantment is not removed.6 Deep Wound.
- Reap ImpuritiesNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Reap ImpuritiesMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +14 damage. Each foe you hit loses 1 condition. For each foe who loses a condition, all foes adjacent to that target foe take 38 holy damage.5 for conditional AoE damage.
- Irresistible SweepNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Irresistible SweepMelee AttackDeal +14 damage and lose 1 Dervish enchantment. If you lose an enchantment in this way, Irresistible Sweep cannot be blocked, removes a stance, and deals +14 additional damage.56 damage and stance removal.
- Eremite's AttackNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Eremite's AttackMelee AttackIf it hits, this attack deals +9 damage and removes a Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment is removed, you do an additional +9 damage and strike all adjacent foes.56 great with splinter weapon.
- Whirlwind AttackNightfallWarrior. Sunspear rank Whirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
PvE only.61 great with splinter weapon, use if you chose Pious FuryEotNDervish. Mysticism Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 1..6..7 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510 .
- Chilling VictoryNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 14Chilling VictoryScythe AttackIf it hits, this attack strikes for +14 damage. For each foe hit who has less Health than you, that foe and all adjacent foes are struck for 29 cold damage.6 more AoE use if you chose Pious FuryEotNDervish. Mysticism Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 1..6..7 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510 .
- Staggering ForceNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers Staggering ForceFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes are struck for 10..34..42 earth damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal earth damage. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes have Cracked Armor for 1..8..11 seconds.106 Fast recharge
- Lyssa's HasteNightfallDervish. Wind Prayers Lyssa's HasteFlash Enchantment SpellFor 3..13..16 seconds, your Dervish enchantments recharge 33% faster. When you activate this enchantment, all adjacent foes are interrupted. When this enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are interrupted. 50% failure chance unless Wind Prayers 5 or higher.1015 Interrupt.
- Dust CloakNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers Dust CloakFlash Enchantment SpellAll adjacent foes are struck for 10..34..42 earth damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal earth damage. When this Enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are Blinded for 1..3..4 seconds.106 for blind spam and additional damage.
- Asuran ScanEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Asuran ScanHex SpellFor 9..12 seconds your attacks cannot miss target foe. Killing a foe hexed with Asuran scan removes 5% death penalty.
PvE only.55 for unblockable/death penalty removal.
- "I Am the Strongest!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am the Strongest!"ShoutYour next 5..8 attacks do an additional +14..20 damage.
PvE only.520 for a damage boost.
- "Save Yourselves!"FactionsWarrior. Kurzick rank "Save Yourselves!" (Kurzick)ShoutFor 4..6 seconds, all other party members gain 100 armor.
PvE only.8 for keeping your party alive.
- Death's ChargeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 65..173..209.5¼30 for better mobility.
- Drunken MasterEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Drunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
PvE only.560 Drunkard IAS, can be used without alcohol.
- Pious FuryEotNDervish. Mysticism Pious FuryStanceRemove 1 Dervish enchantment. For 1..6..7 seconds, you attack 25% faster. If an enchantment was removed, this stance lasts twice as long.510 Teardown IAS.
- Heart of FuryNightfallDervish. Mysticism Heart of FuryStanceFor 2..8..11 seconds, you attack 25% faster.4 Adrenaline IAS.
- Survivor, Blessed Insignias, or Wind Walker if your party uses supportive enchantments on you.
- Largest vigor rune you can afford, rune of clarity and a rune of vitae or minor earth if using Earth Prayer skills.
- Zealous, Furious, or Vampiric Scythe of Fortitude.
- Maintain AoHM and Avatar of Lyssa during battle.
- Spam Zealous Renewal and Heart of Holy Flame and use your attack skills to do AoE damage.
- Don't remove your AoHM, use flash enchantments just before using a tear down attack.
- Swap out Zealous Renewal and/or Heart of Holy Flame for any fitting Flash Enchantments; Sand Shards and Staggering Force etc.
- General melee hate and deep/spammy enchantment removal.