This build is in the testing phase.
Please join the discussion and rate this build if you have experience with this or closely related builds.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Using Avatar of Lyssa to halve the recharge of Balthazar's Rage to create a build with similar DPS, AoE burning and deep wounding capability as a meta Balthazar Dervish but with better survivability and more cripple.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 48%.
In PvE, gain +12 armor rating while enchanted.
CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 10Fleeting StabilityFlash Enchantment SpellFor 5 seconds, you cannot be knocked down and move 25% faster. This enchantment ends prematurely if it prevents a knockdown.310NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 10Mirage CloakFlash Enchantment SpellFor 5 seconds, you have a 67% chance to block incoming attacks. When you cast this enchantment, all nearby foes are struck for 30 earth damage.510NightfallDervish. Wind Prayers 8Harrier's GraspFlash Enchantment SpellFor 13 seconds, attacks against moving foes also Cripple that foe for 6 seconds. This enchantment ends after you apply Cripple 2 times. When you cast this spell, you lose Cripple and 1 other condition. 515NightfallDervish. Mysticism 12Avatar of LyssaElite FormFor 74 seconds, your Dervish enchantments recharge 50% faster and your attacks deal chaos damage. Whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment, steal 1 Energy from all nearby foes. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.5220NightfallDervish. Mysticism 12Balthazar's RageFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes are set on fire for 3 seconds. For 20 seconds afterward, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, you gain 2 strikes of adrenaline if any foes are within earshot.510NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 12Wearying StrikeScythe AttackYou remove 1 Dervish enchantment. If an enchantment was removed, you inflict a Deep Wound for 9 seconds. You suffer from Weakness for 10 seconds if an enchantment is not removed.6EotNDervish. Mysticism 12Aura SlicerMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you inflict Bleeding for 13 seconds. If you are enchanted, you also inflict Cracked Armor for 8 seconds.4
- For June flux: Mysticism 9+1+1, Scythe Mastery 10+1, Wind Prayers 7+1, Earth Prayers 10+1
- Wind Prayers variant: Mysticism 10+1+1, Scythe Mastery 10+1, Wind Prayers 10+2, Earth Prayers 5+1
- Resurrection skill
- Heart of Fury (PvP)
- Add Shield of Force to be super annoying or replace Mirage Cloak with it.
- Radiant Scythe/Irresistible Sweep (PvP)/Rending Sweep
- Lyssa's Haste (PvP) or Lyssa's Assault to interrupt key skills
- Crippling Victory for more cripple and damage, also allows Harrier's Grasp be reserved more for self condition removal.
- Signet of Pious Restraint (PvP) for ranged cripple, also can charge up adrenaline by removing Balthazar's Rage.
- Self heal for split option
- Sup Vigor
- Windwalker Insignia or Blessed.
- Usual shield sets.
- Usual weapon sets e.g. vampiric scythe, zealous scythe (normally not necessary), crippling spear, crippling bow.
- Staff of Enchanting for casting enchants you want to last longer e.g. Fleeting Stability when running
- Keep Avatar up
- Try to always remove Balthazar's Rage with Wearying Strike for the adrenaline gain.
- Cover important enchantments with Balthazar's Rage.
- Use Harrier's Grasp for condition removal and snaring.
- Use Fleeting Stability to move faster and/or to prevent knockdown.
- Use Mirage Cloak after deep wound is applied to try to trigger death quickly especially if target is low in health.
- Use Shield of Force to knockdown dervishes while linebacking or attackers if running flag.
- If there's an Ele camping you with Blinding Flash, try to reserve Harrier's Grasp to use it immediately after getting blinded.
- If you want to keep Heart of Fury up you have to wait till Heart of Fury is at least about 87.5% recharged before removing Balthazar's Rage with Wearying Strike, but this means a slower burning+deep wound cycle.
- Usual anti-melee/dervish