This build is provisionally vetted good pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A melee hero that has high inherent survivablility and does good damage via Vow of Strength. Combines very well with Mark of Pain, Barbs and Ebon Battle Standard of Honor due to the separate physical damage packets created by the elite. It is easiest to use this hero with a martial profession.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of Dervish enchantments is reduced by 36%.
In PvE, gain +9 armor rating while enchanted.
NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 14Vow of StrengthElite Enchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack a foe with your scythe, you deal 24 slashing damage to all adjacent foes.3¼20NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 14Mystic RegenerationEnchantment SpellFor 19 seconds, you have +4 Health regeneration for each enchantment (maximum of 8) on you.6¼10CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallDervish. Mysticism 9Heart of FuryStanceFor 7 seconds, you attack 25% faster.4NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 14Veil of ThornsFlash Enchantment SpellWhen you cast this enchantment, all nearby foes are struck for 47 piercing damage. For 24 seconds, you take 33% less damage from spells.615NightfallDervish. Mysticism 9Zealous RenewalFlash Enchantment SpellAll nearby foes take 20 holy damage. For 17 seconds, you have -1 Energy regeneration and gain 1 Energy whenever you hit a foe. If this enchantment ends prematurely, you gain 3 Energy.310NightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 14Sand ShardsFlash Enchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, the next 5 times you hit with a scythe, all other adjacent foes take 57 earth damage.610
- OptionalCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional. :
- Victorious SweepNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 11Victorious SweepMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +20 damage. If the target foe has less Health than you, you gain 67 Health.54 : Damage and some health maintenance.
- Radiant ScytheEotNDervish. Scythe Mastery 11Radiant ScytheScythe AttackThis attack strikes for +1 damage for each point of Energy you currently have, maximum 23 damage. You gain 5 Energy if this attack hits.6 : energy management.
- Zealous SweepEotNDervish. Scythe Mastery 11Zealous SweepScythe AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +21 damage. You gain 3 Energy and 1 adrenaline for each foe you hit.510 : more energy management.
- Mystic SweepNightfallDervish. Mysticism 9Mystic SweepMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +8 damage. If you are enchanted, this attack deals an additional +8 damage.516 : fast attack.
- Aura SlicerEotNDervish. Mysticism 9Aura SlicerMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you inflict Bleeding for 11 seconds. If you are enchanted, you also inflict Cracked Armor for 6 seconds.4 : Cracked Armor source.
- Chilling VictoryNightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 11Chilling VictoryScythe AttackIf it hits, this attack strikes for +12 damage. For each foe hit who has less Health than you, that foe and all adjacent foes are struck for 25 cold damage.6 : damage
- Death's ChargeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 2Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 83.5¼30 : get the hero into combat faster. Set Shadow Arts to 2.
- Full Blessed, Windwalker, or Survivor Insignias
- Zealous Scythe of Fortitude/Enchanting
- This hero works best with a player using a primary martial profession. Melee heroes will attack the same targets that you do. If you use this hero as a martial player yourself, you can ensure that your hero will be attacking foes that are "balled up," since you will be attacking them as well. If you bring this hero while you are playing on a caster profession, the vos hero will simply attack whichever targets have the lowest armor or health, and will only deal AoE damage with VoS incidentally.
- Avoid bringing teardown skills on this hero, as they will not distinguish between flash enchantments intended as Feeders, and Vow of Strength.
- Be sure to direct which targets the hero should attack, by calling a target in the middle of a ball of foes. If you see your hero standing still, that means she or he is being body blocked by a foe, and is trying to attack a target behind that foe. In that case, ping the target that is right next to the hero, and she or he will stop standing still. This hero will not prioritize attacking foes that are balled up.
- Standard anti-melee
- Stripping Vow of StrengthNightfallDervish. Earth Prayers 11Vow of StrengthElite Enchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack a foe with your scythe, you deal 21 slashing damage to all adjacent foes.5¼20