This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used for running the mission Imperial Sanctum in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode. The build uses the celestial skill Celestial Storm for damage, earth magic skills for defense and a Warrior henchman to recharge those skills by getting banished and then killing the Shiro'ken Warrior to recharge Celestial Storm.
- Extremely common on days where Imperial Sanctum is the Zaishen Mission.
Attributes and Skills
Your maximum Energy is raised by 39.
CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 14Armor of EarthEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, you gain 58 armor, but move 16% slower.10¾15CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 14Ward Against MeleeWard SpellYou create a Ward Against Melee at your current location. For 19 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area have a 50% chance to block melee attacks.15130EotNNo Profession. Asura rank Mental BlockEnchantment SpellFor 5..11 seconds you have a 50% chance to block attacks. This Enchantment is reapplied every time an enemy strikes you.
PvE only.10115CoreMesmer. UnlinkedArcane EchoEnchantment SpellIf you cast a Spell in the next 20 seconds, Arcane Echo is replaced with that Spell for 20 seconds. Arcane Echo ends prematurely if you use a non-Spell skill.15220CoreMesmer. UnlinkedEchoElite Enchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, Echo is replaced with the next Skill you use. Echo acts as this Skill for 30 seconds.5110CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 14Sliver ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 11 seconds, you have 48% chance to block attacks and whenever you are the target of a hostile Spell or attack one nearby foe is struck for 33 earth damage.10130EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
- Drunken MasterEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Drunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
PvE only.560 - Use before receiving Celestial Storm
- Storm Djinn's HasteNightfallElementalist. Air Magic 6Storm Djinn's HasteEnchantment SpellFor 16 seconds, you move 25% faster. Each second that you are moving, you lose 1 Energy.5¼10 - Use before receiving Celestial Storm
- Full Blessed or Survivor Insignias
- 40/40 Earth Magic set
- Defensive set
- Put Lukas into your party. You want him to get banished so that the Shiro'ken Warrior spawns. Sliver Armor and Celestial Storm will kill the warrior and recharge Celestial Storm.
- Grab Celestial Storm from Kuunavang and put it in the empty slot.
- Walk through the gate and trigger the cutscene. If running people, indicate where they should stand (usually at either of the two towers).
- Stand just outside of aggro range and cast Armor of Earth → Ward Against Melee → Mental Block → Arcane Echo → Echo and then get aggro.
- When he banishes Lukas and a Shiro'ken Warrior spawns, cast Celestial Storm → Echo → Celestial Storm → Celestial Storm → Ebon Battle Standard of Honor → Sliver Armor
- After killing the Shiro'ken Warrior, cast all of your Celestial Storms and renew Ward Against Melee and Armor of Earth.
- Shiro may not die if Mhenlo or another player aggros him or he just doesn't want to stay in Celestial Storm. In this case, resign and try again.
- Mhenlo getting aggro.
- One of the people you are running interfering.
- In Hard Mode, the Bound Warriors will sometimes run out of the Celestial Storm area of effect too soon.
- Henchman getting killed before banishment
- AI will prioritize following players in motion over stationary players. Players being run can pull Mhenlo away to avoid aggroing Shiro or the Warrior construct this way.