This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Ether Renewal to manage its energy while spamming powerful and costly spells.
Your maximum Energy is raised by 48.
CoreMonk. Healing Prayers 3Infuse HealthSpellLose half your current Health. Target other ally is healed for 107% of the amount you lost.10¼CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.FactionsMonk. Protection Prayers 12Spirit BondEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, whenever target ally takes more than 50 damage from the next 10 attacks or Spells, that ally is healed for 78 Health.10¼2CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.PropheciesMonk. Protection Prayers 12Life AttunementEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this enchantment, target ally deals 30% less damage with attacks, but gains 43% more Health when healed.-1102PropheciesMonk. Protection Prayers 12Protective BondEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally cannot lose more than 5% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell. When Protective Bond prevents damage, you lose 4 Energy or the Spell ends.-1102PropheciesElementalist. Energy Storage 16Ether RenewalElite Enchantment SpellFor 21 seconds, each time you cast a Spell, you gain 4 Energy and 21 Health for each Enchantment on you.10130CoreElementalist. Energy Storage 16Aura of RestorationEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds, you gain 1 Energy and are healed for 520% of the Energy cost each time you cast a spell.5¼20
- Optional slots for:
- Great Dwarf WeaponEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Great Dwarf WeaponWeapon SpellFor 20 seconds, target other ally's weapon strikes for +15..20 damage and has a 28..40% chance to cause knock down.
PvE only.1015 - For Physical buff. With many physicals can relieve the energy pressure greatly.
- Reversal of FortuneCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 12Reversal of FortuneEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, the next time target ally would take damage or life steal, that ally gains that amount of Health instead, maximum 67.5¼2 - For damage negation and a cheap energy source.
- Shield of AbsorptionNightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 12Shield of AbsorptionEnchantment SpellFor 6 seconds, damage received by target ally is reduced by 5 each time that ally is hit while under the effects of this Enchantment.5110 - For damage mitigation.
- AegisCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 12AegisEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, all party members within earshot have a 50% chance to block attacks.10230 - To counter physical mobs.
- Protective SpiritCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 12Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 19 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.10¼5 - For cover enchantment and protection for allies if Protective Bond is stripped.
- Vigorous SpiritPropheciesMonk. Healing Prayers 10Vigorous SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, each time target ally attacks or casts a Spell, that ally is healed for 15 Health.5¼4 - For party wide cover enchantment and decent healing. (Change attributes to 8 Protection 10 Healing)
- Healing BreezeCoreMonk. Healing Prayers 8Healing BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally gains +7 Health regeneration.1015 - For Health regeneration that can be maintained on three allies. (Change attributes to 10 Protection 8 Healing)
- Draw ConditionsCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 12Draw ConditionsSpellAll negative Conditions are transferred from target other ally to yourself. For each Condition acquired, you gain 22 Health.5¼4 - For removing the more threatening conditions such as Blind, Weakness, or Dazed.
- Life Attunement can be dropped to fit in more optionals. Keep in mind that LA's self-healing is usually equal to having 3 enchantments on yourself.
- Radiant Insignia
- Runes of Attunement
- Hale Staff of Enchanting
- Spear/Axe/Sword of Enchanting and Energy Storage Focus of Fortitude/Devotion.
- High energy set
- Maintain Protective Bond and Life Attunement on yourself.
- Keep Ether Renewal covered to prevent stripping.
- Keep Protective Bond on frontliners covered.
- When not using an Essence of Celerity, maintain Protective Bond primarily on the frontliners and others you notice to be receiving frequent, big hits. You can easily keep everyone else alive by using your other prots and infuse. If you maintain too many bonds against a lot of foes you will find yourself out of energy very fast.
- When using an Essence, you can maintain Protective Bond on most/all your allies as long as you spam the rest of your spells.
- Use Infuse Health for a massive Heal and spam it for energy when under a lot of pressure.
- Around general PvE, it's not necessary to maintain Ether Renewal. In this case, you only need to keep bonds on allies that take aggro most often.
- In Elite Areas, you may need to use an Essence of Celerity.
- Any con that gives +1 to attributes (Candy Corn, Golden Egg) will reduce the energy cost of Protective bond from 4 to 3 (Breakpoint 13), making it much easier to maintain on more allies. Additionally,with 18 energy storage you gain +5 energy per enchantment, easily refilling 35+ energy per cast.