This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used to farm all of the Kappa in the The Undercity for some nice OS Kappa Shields and other goodies. There are also a possibility of 4 locked chests on the route: 3 chests have possible Celestial Weapon drops and 1 has the possibility of dropping Plagueborn items.
Must have the quest "The Challenge" active to have fewer Plagueborn groups to run through.
Elemental Armor Tank
Your maximum Energy is raised by 33.
FactionsElementalist. Kurzick rank Elemental Lord (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellFor 40..60 seconds, your elemental attributes are boosted by 1. Each time you cast a spell, you gain 1 Energy for every 10 ranks of Energy Storage and are healed for 100..300% of the spell's Energy cost.
PvE only.10¼45CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 16Armor of EarthEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, you gain 62 armor, but move 12% slower.10¾15NightfallElementalist. Earth Magic 16Stoneflesh AuraEnchantment SpellFor 16 seconds, damage you receive is reduced by 33, and you are immune to critical attacks.10215CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 16Obsidian FleshElite Enchantment SpellFor 21 seconds, you gain +20 armor and cannot be the target of enemy Spells, but cannot attack and have -2 energy degeneration.25130CoreMonk. Healing Prayers 8Healing BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally gains +7 Health regeneration.1015EotNNo Profession. Asura rank Radiation FieldWard SpellFor 5 seconds, foes in the area have -4..6 Health degeneration. When the portal ends, foes in the area are Diseased for 12..20 seconds.
PvE only.15212FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 16Sliver ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 11 seconds, you have 52% chance to block attacks and whenever you are the target of a hostile Spell or attack one nearby foe is struck for 37 earth damage.10130PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers Balthazar's SpiritEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)-1102
- Full Blessed
- Spear/Sword/Axe of Enchanting with +5 energy
- Shield of Fortitude with +10 Vs Cold Damage
|Variant: E/Mo Undercity Kappa Farmer Hero Runner|
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
- Run to Kappas in the The Undercity from Vizunah Square (Local Quarter).
- Right before agro of the Plagueborn Group, target yourself and activate all Paragon skills and the first 4 Elementalist enchantments.
- Run through everything until you get to the Kappas.
- Once you have agro of the Kappas, immediately recast Stoneflesh then Armor of Earth. Use Healing Breeze as needed.
- Use Obsidian Flesh so they will not use Mind Freeze and slow you down.
- Don't worry about not having Perma-Obsidian Flesh. Always Keep Armor of Earth and Stoneflesh up with the Elemental Lord boost.
- Sliver down the Boss (Baubao Wavewrath) first. This boss is the only one that does real damage to you.
- Ball everything up and Sliver down and nuke them with Radiation Field.
- Keep enchantments up and run through the alleyway pulling the next two groups.
- Ball up and Sliver and nuke them down.
- You will notice that there is another group of Kappa near the ramp. They will have agro of the Plagueborn. Sometimes the Kappa will win, and sometimes they will loose.
- Ball up and Sliver and nuke them if they survive.
- Failure to successfully run to the Kappa.
- Am Fah don't break agro
- Failure to keep both Armor of Earth and Stoneflesh up.
- Failure to kill the boss fast enough
- There will sometimes be bad spawns where you cannot sliver just the boss.
- There can be four locked chests that spawn on this route. The first is by the first Plagueborn group, and the next three can be where the Kappa Spawn.
- An experienced runner can complete the full run in about 5 minutes.
- Kappa can also drop Celestial Weapons.