This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Glyph of Renewal to double up on whatever spell fits the situation. Extremely strong in spike builds.
- Used as an alternative to Energy Surge or Power Block in builds that spike extremely frequently with midline damage.
Attributes and Skills
You activate Spells and Signets 34% faster. (No effect for non-Mesmer skills with a cast time less than 2 seconds.)
In PvE, the recharge time of your Mesmer Spells is reduced by 27%.
PropheciesElementalist. UnlinkedGlyph of RenewalElite GlyphFor 15 seconds, your next Spell instantly recharges.5110FactionsMesmer. Domination Magic 14ComplicateSpellIf target foe is using a skill, that skill is interrupted and disabled for target foe and all foes in the area for an additional 12 seconds.100.220CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 11Power DrainSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Skill is interrupted and you gain 23 Energy.50.220CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 14DiversionHex SpellFor 6 seconds, the next time target foe uses a skill, that skill takes an additional 53 seconds to recharge.102.012PropheciesMesmer. Domination Magic 14ShameHex SpellFor 6 seconds, the next time target foe casts a Spell that targets an ally, the Spell fails and you steal up to 13 Energy from that foe.101.330CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 14Shatter EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, that foe takes 94 damage.100.720CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 11Drain EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, you gain 15 Energy and 99 Health.51.320CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.2.2
Variants Power LeakPropheciesMesmer. Domination Magic 14Power LeakSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Skill is interrupted and target foe loses 16 Energy.10¼20
- Prodigy's Insignia
- Fast cast sets for appropriate attributes
- Defensive set
- Put up Glyph of Renewal whenever available.
- Use suitable spells as spike assists - double Shatter to virtually guarantee a kill on targets that normally have enchantments (Elementalists/Dervishes), Diversion/Shame before spikes, or Complicate on monk elites cast on spike targets.
- Use Complicate as needed - it is a hard interrupt, so it can be used to disable Apply Poison for defense or Resurrection Signet or Death Pact Signet to extend a numerical advantage after scoring a kill.
- Use Power Drain as an energy-management spell and as a secondary interrupt.
- Being trained by a physical
- Interrupts on Diversion/Shame
- Wastrel's Mesmer