The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is only viable during the Flux: Meek Shall Inherit. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Meek Shall Inherit flux build. Roll high spec Wastrel's spam and Well of the Profane as Ether Feast isn't needed.
Attributes and Skills
You activate Spells and Signets 31% faster. (No effect for non-Mesmer skills with a cast time less than 2 seconds.)
In PvE, the recharge time of your Mesmer Spells is reduced by 24%.
CoreMesmer. UnlinkedArcane EchoEnchantment SpellIf you cast a Spell in the next 20 seconds, Arcane Echo is replaced with that Spell for 20 seconds. Arcane Echo ends prematurely if you use a non-Spell skill.151.420PropheciesMesmer. Domination Magic 18Chaos StormSpellCreate a Chaos Storm at target foe's location that lasts for 10 seconds. Each second, foes adjacent to this location take 29 damage and lose 2 Energy51.430NightfallMesmer. Domination Magic 18Wastrel's DemiseHex SpellFor 5 seconds, target foe is hexed with Wastrel's Demise. Each second while hexed, target foe and all foes adjacent to that foe take 12 damage and an additional 12 damage for each second this spell is in effect. This hex ends prematurely if target foe uses a skill. 50.23PropheciesMesmer. Domination Magic 18Wastrel's WorryHex SpellAfter 3 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes take 116 damage. Wastrel's Worry ends prematurely if that foe uses a skill.50.21CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 18Cry of FrustrationSpellIf target foe is using a skill, that foe and all foes in the area are interrupted and suffer 87 damage.100.215CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 18BackfireHex SpellFor 10 seconds, whenever target foe casts a Spell, that foe takes 161 damage.152.120FactionsMesmer. Inspiration Magic 7Auspicious IncantationEnchantment SpellFor 20 seconds, the next spell you cast is disabled for an additional 8 seconds, and you gain 152% of that spell's Energy cost.50.725CoreNecromancer. Death Magic 12Well of the ProfaneWell SpellExploit nearest corpse to create a Well of the Profane at its location. For 18 seconds, foes in that area are stripped of all Enchantments and cannot be the target of further Enchantments. (50% failure chance with Death Magic 4 or less.)252.110
- Full Survivor
- 40/40 Domination Magic set
- Defensive set (vs. Slashing, Lightning, etc.)
- High energy set for casting Well of the Profane
- Head to orange gate.
- Cast Arcane Echo and wand Elementalists. Interrupt Unsteady Ground with Cry of Frustration and follow with Wastrel's Worry and Wastrel's Demise.
- Interrupt Sliver Armor with Cry of Frustration to finish them off.
- Use WW/WD to kill Assassins. Either cast and kite them to death or interrupt Iron Palm with CoF.
- Arcane Echo Chaos Storm and use on Ranger. Use WW/WD after Bestial Fury, Ranger will kite away from Chaos Storm and not attack.
- Wastrel spam the Elementalist. Use Chaos Storm if it's available and CoF to avoid WW/WD from ending.
- Pull and kite the Warriors to death.
- Run down the stairs on spam the Juggernaut to death. If a Monk starts healing, use AI with Backfire and spam him to death. Interrupt hex removal with CoF.
- Echo Chaos Storm on the Elementalist to avoid getting hit by PI from the Mesmers. Wastrel spam the mesmers and kite, as they aren't likely to cast.
- If there are no monks, unload on Gunther. Recast WW/WD every time he uses a skill. Otherwise Echo Chaos Storm and use Backfire on one healer while you spam the other healer to death.
- Use Auspicious Incantation with Well of the Profane whenever you don't need it for energy management. Luxon Warriors will provide bodies at gates for the well. Hope that melee die on Gunther or a healer NPC so you can spam them to death.
- Caster hate
- Energy Burn
- Gaze of Contempt