This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: All In. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
This Mesmer uses Tease along with other inspiration skills to mitigate mid-line and back-line casters in Heroe's Ascent via energy control.
- Commonly used as a secondary mesmer in a duo-mesmer team composition only during November Flux: All In. It is less effective against a Pious Concentration Snare, as it cannot interrupt through Pious. Usually ran in ele mid-line team compositions. Pairs well with a Power Block Mesmer.
Attributes and Skills
You activate Spells and Signets 48% faster. (No effect for non-Mesmer skills with a cast time less than 2 seconds.)
In PvE, the recharge time of your Mesmer Spells is reduced by 42%.
NightfallMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16TeaseElite SpellIf target foe is using a skill, that foe and other foes in the area are interrupted and you steal 5 Energy from all foes in the area.50.115CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Leech SignetSignetInterrupt target foe's action. If that action was a Spell, you gain 16 Energy.0.130CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Power DrainSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Skill is interrupted and you gain 33 Energy.50.120CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Mantra of FlameStanceFor 94 seconds, whenever you take fire damage, the damage is reduced by 52% and you gain 2 Energy.1020CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Signet of HumilitySignetTarget foe's elite skill is disabled for 17 seconds. Your non-Mesmer skills are disabled for 10 Seconds.1.720PropheciesMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Ether LordHex SpellYou lose all Energy. For 10 seconds, target foe suffers -3 Energy degeneration, and you experience +3 Energy regeneration.51.020PropheciesMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Inspired EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe and gain 16 Energy. For 20 seconds, Inspired Enchantment is replaced with the Enchantment removed from target foe.100.5CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Resurrection SignetCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- Revealed EnchantmentFactionsMesmer. Inspiration Magic 16Revealed EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe and gain 16 Energy. For 20 seconds, Revealed Enchantment is replaced with the Enchantment removed from target foe.101
- Prodigy's Insignias
- Superior Vigor
- Rune of Attunement/Vitae
- Rune of Restoration (In case you are a last-resort Relic Runner)
- Inspiration Wand of Memory (Inscription: "Aptitude not Attitude") | Inspiration Off-Hand of Aptitude (Inscription: "Forget Me Not").
- Spear of Fortitude (Inscription: "I have the power") | Strength Shield of Fortitude (Inscription: +10AR/X)
- Try to use Tease on balled/clustered enemies. At 5 energy steal per foe in the area, if used accordingly to grouped foes, this skill alone can completely replenish your energy after using Ether Lord.
- Interrupt casters as needed. Whenever possible, go for the back-line - Guardian and RC on the prot monk and Cure Hex and Healing Burst on the heal monk have sufficiently long casting times to make them good targets. Good mid-line targets may be offensive elementalists or domination mesmers when the team is under pressure.
- Preferably use Signet of Humility on the prot monk, although it can be used on any enemy.
- Maintain Mantra of Flame as needed. Be sure to check if it needs to be re-applied before using Ether Lord.
- Use Power Drain and Leech Signet as your primary interrupts. As you are not the primary mesmer, your focus will be on back-line and mid-line offensive target (if needed). While the main mesmer focus' on overall objective mesmer roles (ie damage mitigation and snare interrupts).
- Keep in mind, you ARE NOT the anti-snare if it is a Pious Concentration ele snare. You CANNOT interrupt through it.
- Keep in mind, Leech Signet can go through Aegis