This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Mesmer uses Psychic Distraction to disrupt and disable key skills in Heroe's Ascent.
Attributes and Skills
You activate Spells and Signets 37% faster. (No effect for non-Mesmer skills with a cast time less than 2 seconds.)
In PvE, the recharge time of your Mesmer Spells is reduced by 30%.
FactionsMesmer. Domination Magic 15Psychic DistractionElite SpellAll of your other skills are disabled for 8 seconds. If target foe is using a skill, that skill is interrupted and disabled for 12 seconds.100.22CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 15Cry of FrustrationSpellIf target foe is using a skill, that foe and all foes in the area are interrupted and suffer 75 damage.100.215CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 10Power DrainSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Skill is interrupted and you gain 21 Energy.50.220CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 15DiversionHex SpellFor 6 seconds, the next time target foe uses a skill, that skill takes an additional 56 seconds to recharge.101.912PropheciesMesmer. Domination Magic 15ShameHex SpellFor 6 seconds, the next time target foe casts a Spell that targets an ally, the Spell fails and you steal up to 14 Energy from that foe.101.330CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 15Shatter EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, that foe takes 100 damage.100.620CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 10Drain EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, you gain 14 Energy and 93 Health.51.320NightfallRitualist. Restoration Magic 3Death Pact SignetSignetResurrect target party member with your current Health and 32% Energy. The next time that ally dies within 120 seconds, so do you.2.112
- Flesh of My FleshFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 3Flesh of My FleshSpellLose half your Health. Resurrect target party member with your current Health and 8% Energy.54 over Death Pact SignetNightfallRitualist. Restoration Magic 3Death Pact SignetSignetResurrect target party member with your current Health and 32% Energy. The next time that ally dies within 120 seconds, so do you.312
- Prodigy's Insignias
- Superior Vigor
- Domination Wand of Memory (Inscription: "Aptitude not Attitude") | Domination Off-Hand of Aptitude (Inscription: "Forget Me Not").
- Spear of Fortitude (Inscription: "I have the power") | Strength Shield of Fortitude (Inscription: +10AR/X)
- Minimize use of Psychic Distraction until you have used your other interrupts, unless needed for Pious Concentration if Complicate and Power Lock are on recharge. (Complicate and Power Lock are your primary snare interrupts as the disabling will go through Pious Concentration.)
- Interrupt casters as needed. Whenever possible, go for the back-line - Guardian and RC on the prot monk and Cure Hex and Healing Burst on the heal monk have sufficiently long casting times to make them good targets. Good mid-line targets may be offensive elementalists or domination mesmers when the team is under pressure.
- Try to land your Diversion on key/objective skills.
- Use Shatter Enchantment during spikes to get rid of protective enchantments and to add damage to the spike.
- Use Power Drain and Guilt on recharge to regain energy and mitigate mid-line pressure.
- Keep in mind Complicate is a hard interrupt, so it can be used to disable Apply Poison for defense or Resurrection Signet or Death Pact Signet to extend a numerical advantage after scoring a kill, as well as disabling monk elites for an extended period.