This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Monk setup designed as an alternative to the traditional Ray of Judgment (RoJ) hybrid build. It trades the superior firepower of RoJ for a massive increase in direct NPC/Carrier/Players healing capability by way of Word of Healing & PBAoE healing skills, allowing you to counter most enemy shrine capping methods, including Ray of Judgment, Domination Magic spells, Barrage or even Suicide Bombers Necromancers. Quarry/outpost capture and Carrier IMS boosting is done via Elementalist skills.
Attributes and Skills
CoreMonk. Healing Prayers 16Word of HealingElite SpellHeal target ally for 106 Health. Heal for an additional 121 Health if that ally is below 50% Health.5¾3PropheciesMonk. Healing Prayers 16Heal AreaSpellHeal yourself and all adjacent creatures for 190 points.1015CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.PropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 12Meteor ShowerSpellCreate a Meteor Shower at target foe's location. For 9 seconds, foes adjacent to that location are struck for 91 fire damage and knocked down every 3 seconds.1025560FactionsElementalist. Fire Magic 12Bed of CoalsSpellCreate a Bed of Coals at target foe's location. For 5 seconds, foes standing adjacent to target foe are struck for 24 fire damage each second. Any foe knocked down on the Bed of Coals is set on fire for 6 seconds.10115PropheciesElementalist. Air Magic 3Windborne SpeedEnchantment SpellFor 7 seconds, target ally moves 33% faster.10¾5
|Variant: E/Mo JQ Word of Healing Hybrid|
- Karei's Healing CircleFactionsMonk. Healing Prayers 16Karei's Healing CircleSpellHeal yourself and all adjacent creatures for 190 points.1015 - More PBAoE NPC healing.
- Healing RingNightfallMonk. Healing Prayers 16Healing RingSpellHeal adjacent creatures for 190 Health.5110 - Even more PBAoE NPC healing. Exceptionally strong shrine defense when combined with Heal Area & Karei's Healing Circle.
- Dismiss ConditionNightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 0Dismiss ConditionSpellRemove one Condition from target ally. If that ally is under the effects of an Enchantment, that ally is healed for 15 Health.5¾3 - Condition removal.
- Cure HexEotNMonk. Healing Prayers 16Cure HexSpellRemove one Hex from target ally. If a Hex was removed, that ally is healed for 126 Health.5112 - Hex removal combined with single target healing.
- Restful BreezeNightfallMonk. Healing Prayers 16Restful BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 19 seconds, target ally has +10 Health regeneration. This Enchantment ends if that ally attacks or uses a Skill.518 - Powerful carrier healing skill.
- Glyph of ConcentrationPropheciesElementalist. UnlinkedGlyph of ConcentrationGlyphFor 15 seconds, your next 1 Spell cannot be interrupted and ignore the effects of being Dazed.5110 - Cast before Meteor Shower. Do not take Glyph of Elemental Power as Optional 3.
- Incendiary BondsPropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 16Incendiary BondsHex SpellAfter 3 seconds, target foe and all nearby foes are struck for 84 fire damage and are set on fire for 3 seconds. Activates early if target foe dies.51017 - Safer shrine capture & more overall offensive power.
- PhoenixPropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 16PhoenixSpellA fiery Phoenix rises at your location and flies out to your target, exploding on impact. This explosion strikes your target and nearby foes for 63 fire damage. If you are Overcast, allies in the blast radius are healed for 84 Health.101.57 - Slight damage bonus when capturing shrines, can double as an NPC AoE heal when defending.
- Glyph of Elemental PowerCoreElementalist. UnlinkedGlyph of Elemental PowerGlyphFor 25 seconds, your elemental attributes are boosted by 2 for your next 10 Spells.515 - Windborne Speed at 8 seconds. Solo shrine capture becomes riskier.
- Attunement Runes (with a Rune of Superior Vigor), Radiant Insignias, 40/40 Fire Set, 40/40 Healing set.
- 40/20/20% Enchantments Staff (to be used for Windborne Speed casts).
- High Energy Set.
- Defensive Spear/Shield sets :
- Shield of Fortitude (+10ar vs. Piercing)
- Shield of Fortitude (+10ar vs. Slashing)
- Shield of Fortitude (+10ar vs. Lightning)
- Try to gauge what is going on in the whole game and react accordingly by adopting a defensive or an offensive position.
- Always use Windborne Speed on carriers near you, healing them if needed.
- Be on the lookout for allies in need of assistance near you, your spells can turn the tide of an encounter.
Defensive situation (holding a shrine under attack) :
- Try to positon yourself in the center of the little circle of NPC's.
- Most of the incoming damage will be DoT, time your PBAoE spells so your healing is effective without endangering the NPC's too much.
- Heal yourself with Word of Healing.
- Use Windborne Speed on approaching carriers.
Offensive situation (attacking an enemy shrine) :
- Approach without getting NPC aggro. Target one of the two center enemies.
- Cast Meteor Shower and Bed of Coals. Heal yourself if needed.
- Kill any straggler NPC with the help of your third Optional skill.
- Extreme damage from multiple sources when holding shrines.
- Enemy healing when capping shrines.
- Avoid 1v1 situations as much as you can when running between objectives.
- The Elementalist/Monk variant has less healing power but will cap quarries/outposts faster.