This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build meant to farm the Dragon Moss outside of Saint Anjeka's Shrine in HM using a variation of the 55hp monk. You must have the quest A New Escort active. This is a great way to farm Plant Fibers through drops or by salvaging Dragon Roots. You can also get a lot of interesting Old School golds here including Gothic Defenders, Echovald Shields, Ornate Shields, and others.
Attributes and Skills
10 + 1 + 3
10 + 3
0 + 3
0 + 3
Your allies are healed for 42 Health whenever you cast Monk spells on them.
CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 14Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.
Target ally gets healed for 42 Health.10¼5CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 14Shielding HandsEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, damage and life steal received by target ally is reduced by 17. When Shielding Hands ends, that ally is healed for 47 Health.
Target ally gets healed for 42 Health.5¼15NightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 14Shield of AbsorptionEnchantment SpellFor 7 seconds, damage received by target ally is reduced by 5 each time that ally is hit while under the effects of this Enchantment.
Target ally gets healed for 42 Health.5110CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 5Mantra of LightningStanceFor 50 seconds, whenever you take lightning damage, the damage is reduced by 34% and you gain 2 Energy.1020CoreMonk. Divine Favor 13Spell BreakerElite Enchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally cannot be the target of enemy spells.
Target ally gets healed for 42 Health.15145NightfallMesmer. Domination Magic 10Wastrel's DemiseHex SpellFor 5 seconds, target foe is hexed with Wastrel's Demise. Each second while hexed, target foe and all foes adjacent to that foe take 7 damage and an additional 7 damage for each second this spell is in effect. This hex ends prematurely if target foe uses a skill. 5¼3PropheciesMesmer. Domination Magic 10Wastrel's WorryHex SpellAfter 3 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes take 73 damage. Wastrel's Worry ends prematurely if that foe uses a skill.5¼1PropheciesMonk. Divine Favor 13Blessed AuraEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, Monk Enchantments you cast last 32% longer.
You get healed for 42 Health.-11022
- Max AR armor with Runes for 55 setup. If you are unfamiliar with this term, information can be found here.
- Full radiant insignias.
- Any single handed weapon with +20% enchanting mod.
- Run into Drazach Thicket from Saint Anjeka's Shrine.
- Enchant yourself with Blessed Aura
- As you are about to agro the dragon moss, cast and maintain Protective Spirit and either Shielding Hands or Shield of Absorption at all times. Also keep Mantra of Lightning up as well.
- Agro all of the Dragon Moss and run back towards the shrine along the wall. They should ball up on the wall behind you.
- Recast enchantments for a fresh set then cast Spell Breaker -> Wastrel's Demise -> Wastrel's Worryand then keep spamming both Wastrel's pressing TAB each time to switch to a different target. (Two hexes per target)