This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: Minion Apocalypse. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Notes: The damage reduction of Shield of Absorption will increase when spawned minions attack a target enchanted with it.
A Monk supporter used to counter hexway, provide party healing and other vital HA utilities. Also to make Necromancers and Mesmers rage.
Seen rarely as a replacement for a Support Rit.
Attributes and Skills
12 + 1 + 1
Your allies are healed for 45 Health whenever you cast Monk spells on them.
PropheciesMonk. Divine Favor 14Peace and HarmonyElite Enchantment SpellTarget ally loses 8 conditions and hexes. For 3 seconds, conditions and hexes expire 90% faster on that ally. All your Smiting Prayers are disabled for 20 seconds.
Target ally gets healed for 45 Health.5¼10PropheciesMonk. Divine Favor 14Divine HealingSpellHeal yourself and party members within earshot for 57 points.
You get healed for 45 Health.5112FactionsMonk. Divine Favor 14Heaven's DelightSpellHeal yourself and party members within earshot for 57 points.
You get healed for 45 Health.5112FactionsMonk. Divine Favor 14Deny HexesSpellRemove one Hex from target ally for each recharging Divine Favor skill you have.
Target ally gets healed for 45 Health.5112CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- Well of WearinessFactionsNecromancer. Curses 12Well of WearinessWell SpellExploit target corpse to create a Well of Weariness for 46 seconds. Enemies within the Well of Weariness suffer -1 Energy degeneration.515
- Rend EnchantmentsCoreNecromancer. Curses 12Rend EnchantmentsSpellRemove 8 Enchantments from target foe. For each Monk Enchantment removed, you take 31 damage.5220
- Rip EnchantmentNightfallNecromancer. Curses 12Rip EnchantmentSpellRemove 1 enchantment from target foe. If an enchantment was removed, that foe suffers from Bleeding for 21 seconds.5115
- Envenom EnchantmentsNightfallNecromancer. Curses 12Envenom EnchantmentsSpellTarget foe loses one Enchantment. For every remaining Enchantment, target foe is poisoned for 9 seconds.5120
- "Make Haste!"NightfallParagon. Command 12"Make Haste!"ShoutFor 17 seconds, target other ally moves 33% faster. This Skill ends if that ally successfully hits with an attack.510
- Song of ConcentrationNightfallParagon. UnlinkedSong of ConcentrationChantFor 10 seconds, the next Skill used by each ally within earshot cannot be interrupted.825
- "Fall Back!"NightfallParagon. Command 12"Fall Back!"ShoutFor 9 seconds, all allies within earshot gain 13 Health per second while moving and move 33% faster. "Fall Back!" ends on an ally affected by this Shout when that ally successfully hits with an attack.1020
- "Brace Yourself!"NightfallParagon. Command 12"Brace Yourself!"ShoutFor 13 seconds, the next time target other ally would be knocked down, all nearby foes take 63 damage instead.54
- Shield of AbsorptionNightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 13Shield of AbsorptionEnchantment SpellFor 6 seconds, damage received by target ally is reduced by 5 each time that ally is hit while under the effects of this Enchantment.5110
- Aura of StabilityEotNMonk. Protection Prayers 13Aura of StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 7 seconds, target other ally cannot be knocked down.5¼12
- Full Survivor, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Divine and Curses or Prot Sets (depending on Optionals).
- High and Low Sets.
- Defensive Shield Sets with +10Al vs X damage.
- Use Peace and Harmony with Deny Hexes to dominate Hex removal.
- Use Heaven's Delight and Divine Healing for party wide heals.
- Rip, Rend and Envenom Enchantments to keep important enchantments down (Channeling, Attunes, HB etc.).
- General Anti-Caster.