Build:Mo/any Unyielding Aura Healer
This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This ubiquitous build uses monk spells with Unyielding Aura to provide a flexible healer.
Attributes and Skills
Your allies are healed for 45 Health whenever you cast Monk spells on them.
PropheciesMonk. Divine Favor 14Unyielding AuraElite Enchantment SpellWhile you maintain this enchantment, your Monk spells heal for +57% more Health. When this enchantment ends one random other party member is resurrected with full Health and Energy and teleported to your location.
You get healed for 45 Health.-15¼10PropheciesMonk. Healing Prayers 13Dwayna's KissSpellHeal target other ally for 54 (+45) Health and an additional 32 Health for each Enchantment or Hex on that ally.513EotNMonk. Healing Prayers 13Patient SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 2 seconds, target ally is Enchanted with Patient Spirit. Unless this enchantment ends prematurely, that ally is healed for 108 Health when the enchantment ends.
Target ally gets healed for 45 Health.5¼4NightfallMonk. Sunspear rank Seed of LifeEnchantment SpellFor 2..5 seconds, whenever target other ally takes damage, all party members are healed for 2 Health for each rank in Divine Favor.
Target ally gets healed for 45 Health.
PvE only.5¼20FactionsMonk. Divine Favor 14Deny HexesSpellRemove one Hex from target ally for each recharging Divine Favor skill you have.
Target ally gets healed for 45 Health.5112PropheciesMonk. Divine Favor 14Divine HealingSpellHeal yourself and party members within earshot for 57 points.
You get healed for 45 Health.5112FactionsMonk. Divine Favor 14Heaven's DelightSpellHeal yourself and party members within earshot for 57 points.
You get healed for 45 Health.5112CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Selfless SpiritFactionsMonk. Kurzick rank Selfless Spirit (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellFor 15..20 seconds, spells you cast that target an ally cost 3 less energy.
PvE only.5¼45 for energy management
- Vigorous SpiritPropheciesMonk. Healing Prayers 13Vigorous SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, each time target ally attacks or casts a Spell, that ally is healed for 18 Health.5¼4 for melee healing support.
- Dismiss ConditionNightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 3Dismiss ConditionSpellRemove one Condition from target ally. If that ally is under the effects of an Enchantment, that ally is healed for 27 Health.5¾3 or Draw ConditionsCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 3Draw ConditionsSpellAll negative Conditions are transferred from target other ally to yourself. For each Condition acquired, you gain 10 Health.5¼4 for condition removal
- Protective SpiritCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 8Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.10¼5 if high damage spikes are expected in the area (change attributes to 11-11-8 or 12-10-8 depending on importance of party heals).
- Survivor's Insignias. Runes needed for stats above, and a rune of superior vigor.
- Standard monk weapon sets. 20/20 set can decrease cast time of skills like Heal Party.
- An extra Divine Favor headpiece with a Superior Divine Favor rune.
- Maintain Unyielding Aura. Use your Superior Divine Favor headpiece to boost its effectiveness, and switch back to your Minor rune afterwards.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss as a general heal, especially on allies with enchantments or hexes.
- Use Patient Spirit when Dwayna's Kiss is recharging or when you know the ally will last 2 seconds before being healed.
- Use Deny Hexes to remove hex stacks.
- Use Seed of Life when one team member is taking lots of damage packets, especially useful during initial agro.
- Standard anti-caster, such as energy denial or hexes like Migraine.
- Enchant removal
- Cure Hex or Spotless Mind can replace Deny Hexes. Note each skill's advantages and disadvantages.
- other PvE-only Skills
- Lightbringer Signet when facing demons.
- Other speedclear variants