This build is provisionally vetted good pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use movement skills and a 10 second recharging "nuke" to out-cap your opponent, and use Deadly Arts and Toxic Chill to kill carriers and players.
Attributes and Skills
Gain 8 Energy whenever a non-Spirit creature near you dies, up to 3 times every 15 seconds.
FactionsAssassin. Deadly Arts 10Enduring ToxinHex SpellFor 5 seconds, target foe suffers -4 Health degeneration. If that foe is moving when Enduring Toxin would end, Enduring Toxin is renewed for another 5 seconds.5¼10NightfallNecromancer. Death Magic 11Toxic ChillElite SpellTarget foe is struck for 59 cold damage. If that foe is under the effects of a Hex or Enchantment, that foe becomes Poisoned for 21 seconds.515NightfallAssassin. Deadly Arts 10Signet of Toxic ShockSignetIf target foe is suffering from Poison, that foe takes 70 damage.115CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNecromancer. Death Magic 11Rotting FleshSpellTarget fleshy foe becomes Diseased for 21 seconds, slowly losing Health.1533CoreNecromancer. Curses 13SufferingHex SpellFor 27 seconds, target foe and all nearby foes suffer -3 Health degeneration.15110FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 1Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 38, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15FactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58
- Shameful FearFactionsAssassin. Deadly Arts 10Shameful FearHex SpellFor 10 seconds, target foe moves 10% faster than normal. For each second, if that foe is moving, that foe takes 15 damage.10210 - Faster carrier kills, trigger for Toxic Chill, but long casting time
- Parasitic BondCoreNecromancer. Curses 13Parasitic BondHex SpellFor 20 seconds, target foe suffers -1 Health degeneration. The caster is healed for 108 when Parasitic Bond ends.512 - Self heal and trigger for Toxic Chill
- Consume CorpsePropheciesNecromancer. Death Magic 11Consume CorpseSpellExploit a random target. You teleport to that corpse's location and gain 80 Health and 16 Energy.101 - Self heal and energy gain, with shadow step
- Viper's DefenseFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 1Viper's DefenseSpellAll adjacent foes are Poisoned for 6 seconds, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location, directly away from your target.5¼10 instead of Heart of ShadowFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 1Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 38, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15 for more frequent shadow stepping
- Tormentor's insignias
- 40/40 Death Magic set
- 40/40 Curses set
- High energy Death Magic set
- Defensive sets (+10 vs Lightning and Fire especially)
- Cast Rotting Flesh -> Suffering on the middle npc to nuke shrines. Do not aggro while casting Rotting Flesh. Run from the shrine after casting Suffering, and move to the next target.
- Use Heart of the Shadow often to get around the map quickly and nuke safely from above.
- Use Enduring Toxin, Toxic Chill and Signet of Toxic Shock to kill carriers or pressure foes/finish off weakened shrines if needed.
- On carriers Enduring Toxin will last forever barring removal, so you may not want to cast it on a carrier if it would be advantageous for its team to let it die and respawn at the quarry with a slab when they capture it.
- Anti caster
- Condition and Hex removal
- The Rotting Flesh -> Suffering combo kills slowly, so there is more time for an enemy healer to intervene. Theoretically, this is countered by the pressure created with the small 10 second downtime between nukes.