Build:N/Me Fevered Dreams
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Fevered Dreams to create a heavy aoe pressure, and soul reaping to pay the conditions dealing skills' cost.
Attributes and Skills
Gain 14 Energy whenever a non-Spirit creature near you dies, up to 3 times every 15 seconds.
PropheciesMesmer. Illusion Magic 12Fevered DreamsElite Hex SpellFor 22 seconds, whenever target foe suffers from a new condition, all foes in the area suffer from that condition as well and if that foe has two or more conditions that foe is Dazed for 3 seconds.10210CoreMesmer. Illusion Magic 12FragilityHex SpellFor 18 seconds, target and adjacent foes take 17 damage each time they suffer or recover from a new Condition.515EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "You Move Like a Dwarf!"ShoutTarget foe is knocked down and takes 44..80 damage. When that foe gets up, it is Crippled for 8..15 seconds.
PvE only.1010PropheciesNecromancer. Curses 3EnfeebleSpellTarget suffers from Weakness for 14 seconds.5¼5EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "Finish Him!"ShoutIf target foe has less than 50% Health, that foe takes 44..80 damage and suffers from Cracked Armor and a Deep Wound for 12..20 seconds.
PvE only.1015NightfallMesmer. Sunspear rank Cry of PainSpellInterrupt target foe's skill. If that foe was suffering from a Mesmer Hex, that foe and all foes in the area take 25..50 damage and -3..5 Health degeneration for 10 seconds.
PvE only.10¼15CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallNecromancer. Soul Reaping 14Signet of Lost SoulsSignetIf target foe is below 50% Health, you gain 94 Health and 9 Energy.¼8
Optional Slot for:
- Wandering EyeEotNMesmer. Illusion Magic 12Wandering EyeHex SpellFor 4 seconds, the next time target foe attacks, that attack is interrupted and all nearby foes take 94 damage.5212 AoE damage.
- Signet of ClumsinessNightfallMesmer. Illusion Magic 12Signet of ClumsinessSignetIf target foe is attacking, that foe and all adjacent foes are interrupted and take 51 damage. Any foes using attack skills are knocked down.¼8 free AoE damage.
- Barbed SignetCoreNecromancer. Blood Magic 0Barbed SignetSignetYou inflict Bleeding for 3 seconds on target foe and all adjacent foes.8%110 free FD/Fragility trigger.
- Oppressive GazeFactionsNecromancer. Blood Magic 3Oppressive GazeSpellTarget foe and adjacent foes take 14 shadow damage. Foes already suffering from a condition are Poisoned and Weakened for 5 seconds.10110 can replace Enfeeble to add Poison as another condition. However the duration will be very short without investment, so it's only useful to trigger your hexes.
Cry of Pain can be replaced with:
- Ebon Battle Standard of WisdomEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of WisdomWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area have a 44..60% chance to halve skill recharge of spells they cast.
PvE only.10120 for caster-heavy parties.
- Ebon Battle Standard of HonorEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120 if rolling with Elementalist or physical party members.
- Signet of InfectionEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Signet of InfectionSignetIf target foe is Bleeding, that foe is Diseased for 13..20 seconds.
PvE only.110 pairs with Barbed Signet for another daze/frag trigger. Be careful using this against human foes.
- NecrosisNightfallNecromancer. Sunspear rank NecrosisSkillIf target foe is suffering from a condition or hex, that foe suffers 60..90 damage.
PvE only.512 for high single target damage and to help clean up.
- Target a priority foe, generally the monk or ele to get full use out of the daze.
- Cast Fevered Dreams → Fragility and unload all your conditions; spiking with Enfeeble/Ymlad.
- Fevered → Ymlad on balled foes for a quick AoE snare.
- The Necromancer version is much less energy intensive, with only SoLS/SR as management, giving more space on the bar for damage.
- In melee-heavy mobs, target them first with FD-Enfeeble to weaken the whole mob.
- Fevered Dreams' daze is reapplied after every new condition, interrupting the mob each time.
- Overwhelming hex removal