This is a build used by Necromancers in the form of Olias/Palawa Joko for males and Livia/Eve for females.
Attributes and Skills
Gain 11 Energy whenever a non-Spirit creature near you dies, up to 3 times every 15 seconds.
PropheciesNecromancer. Death Magic 14Aura of the LichElite Enchantment SpellAll corpses within earshot are exploited and you animate a level 16 bone horror with 400 Health and 97 armor plus one for each corpse exploited in this way. For 42 seconds, your Death Magic attribute is increased by +1.15245NightfallNecromancer. Curses 7Rip EnchantmentSpellRemove 1 enchantment from target foe. If an enchantment was removed, that foe suffers from Bleeding for 14 seconds.5115PropheciesNecromancer. Curses 7Insidious ParasiteHex SpellFor 10 seconds, whenever target foe hits with an attack, you steal up to 29 Health from that foe.15112PropheciesNecromancer. Curses 7EnfeebleSpellTarget suffers from Weakness for 19 seconds.5¼5PropheciesNecromancer. Death Magic 14Deathly ChillSpellTarget foe is struck for 47 cold damage. If that foe's Health is above 50%, you deal an additional 47 shadow damage.1015CoreNecromancer. Death Magic 14Death NovaEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, if target ally dies, all adjacent foes take 95 damage and are Poisoned for 15 seconds.52PropheciesNecromancer. Death Magic 14Verata's GazeSpellIf target hostile animated undead has a master, its bond to its master is broken, making it hostile to all other creatures. If it had no master, you become its master. (50% failure chance with Death Magic 4 or less.)515CoreNecromancer. Death Magic 14Taste of DeathSpellSteal up to 380 Health from target animated undead ally.5¼
- Bone Staff
- Dark Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 12 Death Magic)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Damage +20%
- Exploit corpses with Aura of the Lich. Cast it on recharge unless someone is about to die. Minions do not follow you through teleporters.
- Counter melee with Enfeeble and Insidious Parasite.
- Use Deathly Chill for some pressure and finishing off enemies.
- Use the Minion Panel; cast Death Nova on minions and use Taste of Death to blow them up on your opponents.
- Capture Minion Apocalypse minions and other MM's minions with Verata's Gaze.
- Use Taste of Death as your self heal.
- The Guild Wars Wiki article about this build and event can be found on Costume Brawl