The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Spams adrenaline-based scythe nukes.
Attributes and Skills
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 7 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Leadership 14Focused AngerElite SkillFor 45 seconds, you gain 140% more adrenaline.1060NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 12Victorious SweepMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +21 damage. If the target foe has less Health than you, you gain 70 Health.54EotNDervish. Scythe Mastery 12Crippling VictoryScythe AttackIf this attack hits a foe, that foe is Crippled for 7 seconds. If you have more Health than target foe, all adjacent foes take 26 earth damage.6NightfallDervish. Scythe Mastery 12Reap ImpuritiesMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +13 damage. Each foe you hit loses 1 condition. For each foe who loses a condition, all foes adjacent to that target foe take 34 holy damage.5NightfallParagon. Sunspear rank "There's Nothing to Fear!"ShoutFor 4 seconds and 1 second for every 2 ranks in Leadership, all party members within earshot take 20..35% less damage. Affected party members are healed for 35..60 Health when this Shout ends.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 7 energy).
PvE only.1520CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Drunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
- Ebon Battle Standard of HonorEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120 Awesome because it buffs all damage packets from Chilling and Crippling Victory. Can also lay it at hero flag.
- Asuran ScanEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Asuran ScanHex SpellFor 9..12 seconds your attacks cannot miss target foe. Killing a foe hexed with Asuran scan removes 5% death penalty.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
- Blazing FinaleNightfallParagon. Leadership 14Blazing FinaleEchoFor 33 seconds, whenever a Chant or Shout ends on target non-Spirit ally, all foes adjacent to that ally are set on Fire for 7 seconds.518 "Go for the Eyes!"NightfallParagon. Command 3"Go for the Eyes!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot makes an attack, that attack has an additional 44% chance to critical.4 Perma-burning
- "They're on Fire!"NightfallParagon. Leadership 14"They're on Fire!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, party members within earshot take 33% less damage from foes suffering from Burning.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 7 energy).1010
- Signet of ReturnNightfallParagon. Leadership 14Signet of ReturnSignetResurrect target party member with 14% Health and 4% Energy for each party member within earshot.55
- Aggressive RefrainNightfallParagon. Leadership 14Aggressive RefrainEchoFor 24 seconds, you attack 25% faster but have -20 armor. This echo is reapplied every time a chant or shout ends on you.25220 instead of Drunken Master
- Soldier's FuryNightfallParagon. Leadership 14Soldier's FuryElite EchoFor 33 seconds, if you are under the effect of a chant or a shout, you attack 33% faster and gain 33% more adrenaline, but you have -20 armor.515 (about +100% net adren/time, will not charge all attacks in 1 hit but good bar compression)
- Survivor Insignia (Centurion's if maintaining shouts)
- Vampiric/Zealous Scythes of Fortitude/Defense
- Maintain Focused Anger, "There's Nothing to Fear!" and Drunken Master during combat.
- Spam your attack skills.