The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: Hidden Talent. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Notes: Attribute boost to Tactics
This build functions as a pressure role in low end PvP.
Attributes and Skills
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 5 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 14Barbed SpearSpear AttackIf this attack hits, your target begins Bleeding for 19 seconds.2CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 8"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 4), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 15 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 37.
Gain 2 energy.515NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 14Stunning StrikeElite Spear AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +28 damage. If it hits a foe suffering from a Condition, that foe is also Dazed for 10 seconds.10PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 8Bonetti's DefenseStanceFor 8 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block melee and projectile attacks. You gain 5 Energy for each successful melee attack blocked. Bonetti's Defense ends if you use a skill.8CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3NightfallParagon. Leadership 11Aggressive RefrainEchoFor 20 seconds, you attack 25% faster but have -20 armor. This echo is reapplied every time a chant or shout ends on you.25220
- One energy skill:
- Maiming SpearEotNParagon. Spear Mastery Maiming SpearSpear AttackIf your attack hits a Bleeding foe, that foe is Crippled for 5..17..21 seconds.55
- Disrupting ThrowNightfallParagon. Spear Mastery Disrupting ThrowSpear AttackIf this attack hits a foe suffering from a Condition, that foe is interrupted.5½10
- Spear of LightningNightfallParagon. Spear Mastery Spear of LightningSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +8..18..21 lightning damage. This attack has 25% armor penetration.56
- One adren skill:
- Blazing SpearNightfallParagon. Spear Mastery Blazing SpearSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +5..21..26 damage and sets target foe on Fire for 1..3..3 seconds.6
- Wild ThrowNightfallParagon. Spear Mastery Wild ThrowSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +5..17..21 damage, and any Stance being used by your target ends. This attack cannot be blocked. All of your non-spear attack skills are disabled for 3 seconds.7
- Merciless SpearNightfallParagon. Spear Mastery Merciless SpearSpear AttackIf this attack hits a foe with less than 50% Health, that foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 5..17..21 seconds.6
- Spear of RedemptionEotNParagon. Spear Mastery Spear of RedemptionSpear AttackIf it hits, you deal +5..17..21 damage, otherwise you lose 1 condition.3
- Centurion's Insiginas
- Superior Vigor Runes
- Vitaes/Attunements as you see fit.
- Furious/Vampric spears
- High Energy weaponset (post-death to cast Aggressive Refrain)
- Defensive Shields (Tactics)
- Precast Aggressive Refrain with "To the Limit!" and maintain them together
- Barbed/Maiming Spear to spread bleeding and cripple
- Daze casters or finish off foes with Stunning Strike
- Standard anti-physical
- If you spec 9 into tactics to meet your shield requirement, let "To the Limit!" end before renewing it.
- Outside RA, replace Res Sig with another spear attack or Anthem of your choice.