The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A hero which provides increased movement speed (IMS) to reach a destination faster when farming a single location that's not directly outside of an outpost portal. Some farms require this build in order to run past groups to get to the intended target(s). This build can also be used as a general running build to take with you on a hero when running somewhere.
Attributes and Skills
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 2 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Command 16"Incoming!"Elite ShoutFor 10 seconds, all allies within earshot move 33% faster, and gain 16 Health while moving.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 2 energy).520NightfallParagon. Command 16"Fall Back!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, all allies within earshot gain 16 Health per second while moving and move 33% faster. "Fall Back!" ends on an ally affected by this Shout when that ally successfully hits with an attack.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 2 energy).1020CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
Depending on the farming area you may want to fill some of the optional skill slots.
OptionalCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- "Make Haste!"NightfallParagon. Command 16"Make Haste!"ShoutFor 21 seconds, target other ally moves 33% faster. This Skill ends if that ally successfully hits with an attack.510 – if the player needs to reach 34% IMS to break aggro once on the route to the farming location. Disable the skill and manually use it when needed.
- "Can't Touch This!"NightfallParagon. Command 16"Can't Touch This!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, the next 5 Touch Skills used against allies within earshot fail.520 – in case touch skill protection is required on the way to the farming location.
- "Never Surrender!"NightfallParagon. Command 16"Never Surrender!"ShoutFor 15 seconds, all party members within earshot and below 75% Health gain +5 Health regeneration.515 – helps to survive pressure when running through multiple groups of foes.
- Enduring HarmonyNightfallParagon. Leadership 4Enduring HarmonyEchoFor 17 seconds, Chants and Shouts last 50% longer on target non-Spirit ally.5110 – disable and use manually on the player. Increases shout duration if desired.
- Vocal Was SogolonNightfallRitualist. Restoration Magic 12Vocal Was SogolonItem SpellFor 60 seconds, all Shouts and Chants you use last 44% longer.10130 – 12 restoration magic. Use this skill manually. Increases shout duration on both characters. Allows to use both IMS shouts simultaneously so both the player and hero break aggro and can run through multiple groups of foes.
- Holy VeilCoreMonk. UnlinkedHoly VeilEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, any Hex cast on target ally takes twice as long to cast. When Holy Veil ends, one Hex is removed from target ally.-15112 – disable and use manually on the player. The reduced activation time for hexes and the hex removal upon manual removal of the enchantment may allow to run through a group of foes with a snare hex.
- Frozen SoilPropheciesRanger. Wilderness Survival 12Frozen SoilNature RitualCreate a level 8 Spirit with 160 Health and 50 armor. Non-Spirit creatures within its range cannot resurrect dead allies. This Spirit dies after 78 seconds.10530 – if the farmed foes have resurrection skills which need to be suppressed. Disable and manually use in spirit range (50% compass range) of the target foes.
- Set the hero to Avoid Combat.
- Disable optional skills and use them manually when needed.
- To disable a hero skill, add the hero to your party and click on the number next to his name in the party window. The Hero Control Panel will open. Hold down left SHIFT and left click once on the skill you want to disable.
- To use a hero skill manually, left click it in the Hero Control Panel after selecting the target for the skill.
- When you need to run through a group of foes together with the hero, flag them past the foes to avoid any kiting and falling behind.
- When you reach the farming location, flag the hero out of the compass range. This avoids any reduction in the amount of loot you receive.