Build:P/any GvG May Spiker
This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: Meek Shall Inherit. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Eliteless Paragon made to pump damage in balanced/gimmicky teams during the Meek Shall Inherit flux.
Attributes and Skills
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 6 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 16Spear of LightningSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +21 lightning damage. This attack has 25% armor penetration.56NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 16Wild ThrowSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +21 damage, and any Stance being used by your target ends. This attack cannot be blocked. All of your non-spear attack skills are disabled for 3 seconds.7NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 16Vicious AttackSpear AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +21 damage. If you land a critical hit with this attack, target foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 16 seconds.58NightfallParagon. Command 11"Go for the Eyes!" (PvP)ShoutFor 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot makes an attack, that attack has an additional 63% chance to critical.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 6 energy).44CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallParagon. Leadership 14Anthem of FlameChantFor 10 seconds, the next attack Skill used by each party member within earshot also causes Burning for 3 seconds.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 7 energy).5110NightfallParagon. Leadership 14Aggressive RefrainEchoFor 24 seconds, you attack 25% faster but have -20 armor. This echo is reapplied every time a chant or shout ends on you.25220CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- Brutal WeaponFactionsRitualist. Communing 8Brutal WeaponWeapon SpellGive target ally a Brutal Weapon for 26 seconds. The bearer's weapon strikes for +10 damage as long as the bearer is under no Enchantments.10115
- Cry of FrustrationCoreMesmer. Domination Magic 4Cry of FrustrationSpellIf target foe is using a skill, that foe and all foes in the area are interrupted and suffer 31 damage.10¼15
- Power LockEotNMesmer. Domination Magic 4Power LockSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Spell or Chant is interrupted and disabled for an additional 7 seconds.5¼12
- Rip EnchantmentNightfallNecromancer. Curses 4Rip EnchantmentSpellRemove 1 enchantment from target foe. If an enchantment was removed, that foe suffers from Bleeding for 10 seconds.5115
- "Brace Yourself!" (PvP)NightfallParagon. Command 11"Brace Yourself!" (PvP)ShoutFor 11 seconds, the next time target other ally would be knocked down, 1 nearby foe takes 50 damage instead.512
- Death Pact SignetNightfallRitualist. Restoration Magic Death Pact SignetSignetResurrect target party member with your current Health and 15..83..106% Energy. The next time that ally dies within 120 seconds, so do you.312
- Anthem of WearinessEotNParagon. Command 11Anthem of WearinessChantFor 8 seconds, the next attack Skill used by each ally within earshot also causes Weakness for 12 seconds.5110 can be put in place of Anthem of Flame, this should always be done if running 2 Paragons.
- Anthem of EnvyNightfallParagon. Command 11Anthem of EnvyChantFor 10 seconds, the next attack Skill used by each ally within earshot deals +21 damage against foes with more than 50% Health.61 over Wild ThrowNightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 16Wild ThrowSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +21 damage, and any Stance being used by your target ends. This attack cannot be blocked. All of your non-spear attack skills are disabled for 3 seconds.7.
- Centurion's insignias.
- Various shields vs damage types. Furious, vampiric, zealous and ebon spears.
- T-space all match while spamming shouts.
- Assist spikes with Spear of Lightning/Vicious Attack.
- Remove Stances with Wild Throw.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain with Anthem of Flame.
- General anti-physical
Build used in a mAT finale: