Skills and Attributes
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 6 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 14Cruel SpearElite Spear AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +29 damage. If it hits a non-moving target, you inflict a Deep Wound for 19 seconds.7NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 14Spear of LightningSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +19 lightning damage. This attack has 25% armor penetration.56NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 14Blazing SpearSpear AttackIf this attack hits, it deals +24 damage and sets target foe on Fire for 3 seconds.6EotNParagon. Command 8Anthem of WearinessChantFor 8 seconds, the next attack Skill used by each ally within earshot also causes Weakness for 9 seconds.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 6 energy).5110NightfallParagon. Leadership 12Leader's ComfortSkillYou gain 66 Health. For each ally within earshot, you also gain +18 Health (maximum 140 Health).528NightfallParagon. Command 8"Fall Back!"ShoutFor 7 seconds, all allies within earshot gain 10 Health per second while moving and move 33% faster. "Fall Back!" ends on an ally affected by this Shout when that ally successfully hits with an attack.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 6 energy).1020NightfallParagon. UnlinkedRemedy SignetSignetYou lose 1 Condition.14NightfallParagon. Command 8"Go for the Eyes!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot makes an attack, that attack has an additional 67% chance to critical.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 6 energy).4
- Suntouched Spear
- Piercing Dmg: 14-27 (Requires 12 Spear Mastery)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Damage +20%
- Heraldic Shield
- Armor: 16 (Requires 9 Command)
- Deal damage with Cruel Spear, Spear of Lightning and Blazing Spear.
- Support allies with Anthem of Weariness, "Fall Back!" and "Go for the Eyes!".
- Heal yourself with Leader's Comfort and remove conditions with Remedy Signet.
- It is advised to bring your own weapons because Heraldic Shield doesn't meet its requirement.