This build is provisionally vetted good pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This beast master build deals large amounts of single target damage without sacrificing the pet's survivability or mobility; fits into any kind of team build but will benefit from cracked armor. Requires blood is power support.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of attack skills, rituals, touch skills and all Ranger skills is reduced by 36%.
PropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 16Predator's PouncePet AttackYour animal companion attempts a Predator's Pounce that deals +37 damage. If that attack hits, your animal companion gains 53 Health.35PropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 16Brutal StrikePet AttackYour animal companion attempts a Brutal Strike that deals +37 damage. If that attack strikes a foe whose Health is below 50%, that foe takes an additional +37 damage.65CoreRanger. Beast Mastery 16Scavenger StrikePet AttackYour animal companion attempts a Scavenger Strike that deals +26 damage. If the attack strikes a foe who is suffering a condition, you gain 16 Energy.310EotNRanger. Beast Mastery 16Feral AggressionSkillFor 21 seconds, your pet attacks 33% faster and deals 10 additional damage.1020NightfallRanger. Beast Mastery 16Strike as OneElite ShoutYour animal companion instantly moves to your target and causes Bleeding for 16 seconds with its next attack. The next time you hit with an attack, target foe is Crippled for 16 seconds.310CoreMonk. Smiting Prayers 10Strength of HonorEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally deals 18 more damage in melee.-110215PropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 16Call of ProtectionShoutFor 120 seconds, your animal companion has a 21 base damage reduction.390CoreRanger. Beast Mastery 16Comfort AnimalSkillYou heal your animal companion for 110 Health. If your companion is dead, it is resurrected with 61% Health. If you have Comfort Animal equipped, your animal companion will travel with you.311
- Otyugh's CryPropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 16Otyugh's CryShoutFor 26 seconds, your animal companion gains +24 armor and cannot be blocked.530 can replace Call of Protection if you need to circumvent blocking. The additional armor somewhat offsets the loss of flat damage reduction.
- Dire racing beetle pet.
- 5 beastmaster's insignias.
- Rune of superior vigor.
- 2 runes of vitae.
- Smiting prayers wand and any shield or a smiting prayers staff.
- Set the hero to Fight mode.
- Open the hero control panel by clicking on the number next to the hero's name in the party window. Hold down left shift and left click once on Strength of HonorCoreMonk. Smiting Prayers Strength of HonorEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally deals 5..21..26 more damage in melee.-110215 to disable it. When entering the mission, click on the hero's pet and then left click once on Strength of Honor, so the hero will maintain the enchantment on its pet.
- If the pet somehow dies and the hero isn't using Comfort AnimalCoreRanger. Beast Mastery Comfort AnimalSkillYou heal your animal companion for 20..87..110 Health. If your companion is dead, it is resurrected with 10..48..61% Health. If you have Comfort Animal equipped, your animal companion will travel with you.511 to revive it, force the skill use.
- Blindness condition and hexes such as Blurred VisionCoreElementalist. Water Magic Blurred VisionHex SpellFor 4..9..10 seconds, target foe and adjacent foes are Hexed with Blurred Vision. While Hexed, those foes have a 50% chance to miss with attacks.10112 used on the pet.
- Hero refusing to automatically res pet if it dies.
- Pets receive 33% less damage by default and all damage they deal is increased by 33%, applying on bonus damage from weapon spells, pet attack skills and other sources.