Build:R/Mo PvP May Apply Poison
|This article might need to be rewritten.|
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: Meek Shall Inherit. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Uses the Meek Shall Inherit Flux and forgoes an elite for higher damage attacks and extra energy regen to provide an all round strong ranger.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of attack skills, rituals, touch skills and all Ranger skills is reduced by 48%.
CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreRanger. Marksmanship 15Pin DownBow AttackIf Pin Down hits, your target is Crippled for 15 seconds.88CoreRanger. Marksmanship 15Savage ShotBow AttackIf Savage Shot hits, your target's action is interrupted. If that action was a Spell, you strike for +28 damage.5½5CoreRanger. Expertise 14Distracting ShotBow AttackIf Distracting Shot hits, it interrupts target foe's action but deals only 15 damage. If the interrupted action was a skill, that skill is disabled for an additional 20 seconds.2½10CoreRanger. Wilderness Survival 11Apply PoisonPreparationFor 24 seconds, foes struck by your physical attacks become Poisoned for 12 seconds.8212NightfallRanger. Wilderness Survival 11Natural StrideStanceFor 6 seconds, you run 33% faster and have a 50% chance to block incoming attacks. Natural Stride ends if you become Hexed or Enchanted.312NightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 5Mending TouchSpellTouched ally loses two Conditions and is healed for 30 Health for each Condition removed in this way.3¾6CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Screaming ShotNightfallRanger. Marksmanship 15Screaming ShotBow AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +25 damage. If your target is within earshot, that foe begins Bleeding for 20 seconds.108 : For good damage + Bleeding.
- Point Blank ShotPropheciesRanger. Expertise 14Point Blank ShotBow AttackShoot an arrow that has half the normal range, but strikes for +38 damage.23 : For raw damage.
- Resurrection SignetCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3 : for RA.
- Troll UnguentCoreRanger. Wilderness Survival 11Troll UnguentSkillFor 13 seconds, you gain +8 Health regeneration.5310 : for FA/JQ.
- Remove HexCoreMonk. UnlinkedRemove HexSpellRemove a Hex from target ally.518 : for AB.
- Survivor Armor
- A Poisonous Recurve Bow of Fortitude with any inscription ("Strength and Honor" or "I have the power!" recommended)
- A Vampiric Flatbow of Marksmanship to hit Npcs at range.
- Crippling Longbow of Fortitude for hitting Pin Down on targets far away.
- Various defensive sets.
- Maintain Apply Poison as much as possible to spread poison with your attacks.
- Use Screaming Shot within earshot for a big damage.
- Use Pin Down to cripple enemies.
- Use Savage Shot to spread Poison quickly.
- Interrupt enemies with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot. Note each interrupt's side bonuses.
- Remove conditions with Mending Touch.
- Natural Stride can be used as a defensive stance, or simply for a speed boost.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
- General anti-physical hexes apply