This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Ritualist farming build uses Vengeful Was Khanhei to quickly and safely farm the Slave Spirits of the Desolation, in Hard Mode. Common drops here include Dead Swords, dust and bones. Due to the low level of the Slave Spirits, Q8 weapons (including perfect Shields, Swords and Foci) can drop here as well.
Attributes and Skills
PropheciesMesmer. Inspiration Magic 9ChannelingEnchantment SpellFor 37 seconds, whenever you cast a Spell, you gain 1 Energy for each foe in the area.5115CoreMesmer. UnlinkedArcane EchoEnchantment SpellIf you cast a Spell in the next 20 seconds, Arcane Echo is replaced with that Spell for 20 seconds. Arcane Echo ends prematurely if you use a non-Spell skill.15220FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 16Vengeful Was KhanheiElite Item SpellHold Khanhei's ashes for 11 seconds. Whenever a foe strikes you in combat while you are holding Khanhei's ashes, you steal 37 Health from that foe.5¾20FactionsMesmer. Illusion Magic 9Ancestor's VisageEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, whenever target ally is hit by a melee attack, all adjacent foes lose all adrenaline and 3 Energy.10120PropheciesMesmer. Illusion Magic 9Sympathetic VisageEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, whenever target ally is hit by a melee attack, all adjacent foes lose all adrenaline and 3 Energy.10120EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Great Dwarf ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 22..40 seconds, target ally has +24 armor, +60 maximum Health, and an additional +24 armor against Destroyers.
PvE only.5110CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 9Mantra of ResolveStanceFor 66 seconds, you cannot be interrupted, but each time you would have been interrupted, you lose 6 Energy or Mantra of Resolve ends.1020
|Variant: Me/Rt Dead Sword Farmer|
- Max armor with a Superior Vigor Rune.
- Blessed Insignias are recommended (but not mandatory).
- Caster-modded one-handed martial weapon (Energy +5, +20% enchantment duration mod).
- Shield with a "Riddle of Steel" inscription and a +45hp w/enchanted or Fortitude mod. Keht's Aegis is a viable option.
- Start from the Bone Palace into Joko's Domain.
- Mount the Junundu and head to the Shattered Ravines. Use Junundu Tunnel to push through the groups near the portal (be careful of the Margonites when entering the Shattered Ravines).
- Take the quest from King Jahnus if needed.
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit and wait for the spirits to kill the Primeval King.
- There is a safe spot, directly behind the first palm tree, by the cliff. Between each wave, it is necessary for you to head there.
- Once the group has balled themselves, cast Mantra of Resolve, Great Dwarf Armor, Channeling, "I Am Unstoppable!" and Arcane Echo.
- Rush headfirst into the group, and make sure to position yourself so that all the enemy Monks will be affected by Visages' energy drain.
- Cast Vengeful was Khanhei (VwK) and one of your Visages. Recast VwK once it wears off, cycle between your Visages so they dont overlap each other.
- Recast your enchantments.
- The group is probably dead by now. If some stragglers remain, don't panic and recast Arcane Echo and VwK as soon as you can. With your Shield and the armor buff from Great Dwarf Armor/"IAU!", they absolutely can not kill you before you are able to cast Arcane Echo/VwK again.
- Pick up your drops, run to the safe spot if another group is coming, wait for them to settle, then engage again.
- There are 5 waves total. Only one wave will come to start. This is the wave the you need to let kill the Primeval King.
- It is possible to directly rezone after all the waves using the portal to Joko's Domain.