Build:Rt/Me Reed Stalker ToA Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used to farm the Reed Stalkers right outside of the Temple of Ages in Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills
CoreMesmer. UnlinkedArcane EchoEnchantment SpellIf you cast a Spell in the next 20 seconds, Arcane Echo is replaced with that Spell for 20 seconds. Arcane Echo ends prematurely if you use a non-Spell skill.15220FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 16Vengeful Was KhanheiElite Item SpellHold Khanhei's ashes for 11 seconds. Whenever a foe strikes you in combat while you are holding Khanhei's ashes, you steal 37 Health from that foe.5¾20FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 16Vengeful WeaponWeapon SpellFor 8 seconds, the next time target ally takes damage or life steal from a foe, that ally steals up to 63 Health from that foe.5¼3CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 12Mantra of ResolveStanceFor 78 seconds, you cannot be interrupted, but each time you would have been interrupted, you lose 5 Energy or Mantra of Resolve ends.1020
- Run right outside of ToA.
- Before agroing the Reed Stalkers, cast Mantra of Resolve, then use arcane echo then Vengeful Was Khanhei.
- Quickly agro all of the Reed Stalkers by walking forward.
- Once all are in agro, walk backwards up the hill so they are all hitting you but are slightly outside of the bubble range (less likely to interrupt you on casting).
- Stand still. As Vengeful Was Khanhei is about to run out, recast on the echo.
- Again, as Vengeful Was Khanhei is about to run out, recast. By the end of this cast, all reeds should be dead.
- If any are leftover, use Vengeful weapon to clean up.
- Interrupts drain energy.
- Failure to keep health steal skills up.
- Sometimes, one or two of the Reeds will agro and glitch and not attack.