The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Soul Twisting to maintain damage mitigating spirits on the Kurzick side of Fort Aspenwood.
Attributes and Skills
Creatures you create have 56% more Health, and weapon spells you cast last 56% longer.
FactionsRitualist. Communing 14Shelter (PvP)Binding RitualCreate a level 8 Spirit with 160 (+90) Health and 50 armor. Non-Spirit allies within its range cannot lose more than 10% maximum Health from a single attack. When this Spirit prevents damage, it loses 47 Health. This Spirit lasts 58 seconds.25545FactionsRitualist. Communing 14Union (PvP)Binding RitualCreate a level 8 Spirit with 160 (+90) Health and 50 armor. Whenever a non-Spirit ally in its range takes damage or life steal, it is reduced by 15 and the Spirit takes 15 damage. This Spirit dies after 58 seconds.15345FactionsRitualist. Communing 14Displacement (PvP)Binding RitualCreate a level 9 Spirit with 180 (+101) Health and 56 armor. All non-Spirit allies within its range have a 75% chance to block incoming attacks. Every time an attack is blocked in this way, this Spirit takes 60 damage. This Spirit dies after 58 seconds.15345CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.FactionsRitualist. Spawning Power 14Soul TwistingElite SkillFor 42 seconds, your Binding Rituals cost 15 less Energy (minimum 10) and recharge instantly. Soul Twisting ends after 3 Binding Rituals.515FactionsRitualist. Spawning Power 14Signet of CreationSignetYou gain 4 Energy for every summoned creature you control within earshot, maximum 11 Energy.120FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 4Mend Body and SoulSpellTarget ally is healed for 45 Health. That ally loses one Condition for each spirit within earshot.5¾3CoreMonk. UnlinkedHoly VeilEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, any Hex cast on target ally takes twice as long to cast. When Holy Veil ends, one Hex is removed from target ally.-15112
- Earthbind (PvP)FactionsRitualist. Communing 14Earthbind (PvP)Binding RitualCreate a level 9 Spirit with 180 Health and 56 armor. All non-Spirit foes knocked down within its range are knocked down for at least 3 seconds. Whenever this happens, this Spirit loses 27 Health. This Spirit dies after 43 seconds.15560 keeps foes caught by the Elementalists' Unsteady Ground and player knockdowns on the ground longer. Also allows players to KD turtles.
- Soothing (PvP)FactionsRitualist. Communing 14Soothing (PvP)Binding RitualCreate a level 8 Spirit with 160 Health and 50 armor. All foes within its range take twice as long to build adrenaline. This Spirit dies after 43 seconds.25560 slows down adrenaline build-up by Luxon Warriors and adrenaline using opponents.
- Dissonance (PvP)FactionsRitualist. Communing 14Dissonance (PvP)Binding RitualCreate a level 11 Spirit with 220 Health and 68 armor. This Spirit deals 19 damage and anyone struck by its attack is interrupted. This Spirit dies after 24 seconds.25545 interrupts casters and attackers alike, shutting down its target.
- Energetic Was Lee SaEotNRitualist. Spawning Power 14Energetic Was Lee SaItem SpellHold Lee Sa's ashes for 14 seconds. While you hold her ashes, you gain +2 Energy regeneration. When you drop her ashes, you gain +9 Energy.10220 instead of Signet of Creation, if not using a high-energy set.
- Boon of CreationFactionsRitualist. Spawning Power 14Boon of CreationEnchantment SpellFor 57 seconds, whenever you create a creature, you gain 47 Health and 6 Energy.10245 instead of Signet of Creation, if you are not stalling turtles and face less enchantment removal.
- Survivor Insignia, Superior Vigor Rune, Rune of Vitae.
- +5e Spear of Fortitude, Communing Focus of Fortitude with your favourite inscription (spell cast/recharge modifiers are useless).
- +5e Spear of Warding, Communing Focus of Fortitude with "Like a Rolling Stone" (+10AR vs Earth damage), as a secondary set for stalling turtles (turtle attacks do earth damage).
- Use Soul Twisting to spam Shelter, Union and Displacement continuously. Make sure to cast Union after Shelter.
- Use spots where you aggro the turtles and players can't reach you (see image for the orange turtle example); you can cover an outer and inner gate and the center NPCs at the same time.
- Remove conditions and hexes from key NPCs.
- Diversion on Soul Twisting. If Soul Twisting is up and you are hexed with Diversion, you can still cast spirits and they will immediately recharge.
- Extreme interrupting while you cast spirits. Don't stay in the line of sight of Rangers.
- Minion Masters on your team can waste Shelter. Minion Masters on either team can deplete Union and Displacement rapidly.
- If you don't mind a little less energy gain from Signet/Boon of Creation and weaker spirits, you can change the attribute spread to accommodate Restoration skills. 10+1+1 Spawning Power, 10+2 Communing and 11+1 Restoration Magic, for example. Then you can use the optional slot and/or Holy Veil for a Restoration spirit or two (Recuperation (PvP), Recovery (PvP), Life (PvP)) or Spirit Light.
- Infuse HealthCoreMonk. Healing Prayers 2Infuse HealthSpellLose half your current Health. Target other ally is healed for 105% of the amount you lost.10¼ over Holy VeilCoreMonk. UnlinkedHoly VeilEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, any Hex cast on target ally takes twice as long to cast. When Holy Veil ends, one Hex is removed from target ally.-15112 for Kurzick side.
- Build:Rt/any PvP Soul Twisting is a similar build used in HA and GvG teams.