Build:W/any Seven Weapons Stance Sword
|This article might need to be rewritten.
Reason: It has been suggested to change the main bar of this build. See talk page.
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Build uses a strong adrenaline engine with Knee Cutter, Steelfang Slash and "To The Limit!" to spam high damage adrenaline attacks with Seven Weapon Stance. "On Your Knees!" allows the user to instantly recharge Seven Weapons Stance in case it gets removed, while the lost adrenaline will quickly be restored.
Attributes and Skills
Your attack skills gain 16% armor penetration.
CoreWarrior. Strength 16Seven Weapons StanceElite StanceFor 21 seconds, your weapon attributes are increased by +16 and you attack 33% faster.
PvE only.520EotNNo Profession. Norn rank 5"You Move Like a Dwarf!"ShoutTarget foe is knocked down and takes 80 damage. When that foe gets up, it is Crippled for 15 seconds.
PvE only.1010EotNWarrior. Swordsmanship 20Knee CutterSword AttackIf this attack hits a Crippled foe, you gain 9 Energy and 4 strikes of adrenaline.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.51FactionsWarrior. Swordsmanship 20Sun and Moon SlashSword AttackAttack target foe twice. These attacks cannot be blocked.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.8NightfallWarrior. Swordsmanship 20Steelfang SlashSword AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +41 damage. If you hit a foe that is knocked down, you gain 6 adrenaline.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.81EotNWarrior. Strength 16Body BlowMelee AttackIf this attack hits, target foe takes +42 damage. If target foe has Cracked Armor, that foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 16 seconds.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.7FactionsWarrior. Unlinked"On Your Knees!"ShoutLose all adrenaline. If any adjacent foes are knocked down, all of your Stances are recharged.6PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 13"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 5), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 19 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 53.515
|Variant: W/D SWS Twin Moon Sweep variant|
Notes This variant sacrifices the utility of "On Your Knees", making it more vulnerable to stance removal. In return, this build can spread cracked armor on enemies, removes enchantments, can cleanse itself of conditions by transfering them to nearby enemies and has strong self healing with Twin Moon Sweep at 20 Scythe Mastery. It requires a zealous sword in order to sustain the energy cost and is a bit harder to play. Its single target DPS is at least equal to the main build, and the flash enchantments contribute some extra area damage.
- 1 Stonefist insignia on hands, headpiece or feet.
- 4 Sentinel's insignia.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Rune of Superior Absorption.
- Vampiric Sword of Defense with "Strength and Honor". Zealous Sword of Defense with "Strength and Honor" for the W/D variant.
- Strength or Tactics Shield of Fortitude or Endurance with "Run for Your Life".
- Maintain Seven Weapons Stance. Use "On Your Knees!" if the stance gets removed by enemies.
- Use "To The Limit!" to fuel adrenaline at the start of the fight or after using "On Your Knees!".
- Use "You Move Like A Dwarf!" for on demand knockdown and Cripple. Follow up with Knee Cutter to regain 9 energy and 4 adrenaline. Next use Sun and Moon Slash and Steelfang Slash to gain 6 adrenaline which will recharge your other 3 attacks. Use Sun and Moon Slash and Body Blow, then use Knee Cutter again which will nearly recharge your other attacks. Continue cycling through attacks.
- Standard anti-melee.
- Adrenaline denial.