Week of August 30 (2 Hardened Humps per gift)
Exit from Bergen Hot Springs into Nebo Terrace. Run around the Skeleton Rangers and down the hill near the Traveler. There should be between 6-8 Gypsie Ettins near him, and they are often fighting the Caromi in the area.
- Note: If your character has a WiK bounty in Nebo Terrace, you may encounter large groups of White Mantle. Re-zoning will typically fix this. Also, the Caromi will sometimes kill the Ettins before you can get to them, or the Ettins simply won't spawn. Just re-zone if this happens. Or when you character has finished the WiK content, you can abandon all WiK bounties and you'll have no more White Mantle anywhere.
- Almost any farming build can be used to kill Ettins.
- As always, Spirit farming is an easy way to farm these.
ALT location - I am finding heading East from Beetletun very productive. It's the old farming route back when Ettins used to drop runes very often.
Week of August 23 (2 Glowing Hearts per gift)
Alternatively, exit from Fisherman's Haven or Sanctum Cay and you can easy find large groups of Fire Imps. One large group is on the far left side of the map.
- Any assassin auto attacks with Way of Perfection will mostly be achieving critical hits and make up for the damage occurred from Immolate.
- Spirit spammer builds work as usual.
- Use an earth/water ele using Frigid Armor/Mantra of Flame/Feel No Pain with Shockwave/Mindbender/Teinai's Crystals/and Aftershock. Shockwave kills adjacent ones in one hit. Tenai's/Crystal Wave/Aftershock for leftovers. Fast and safe.
Week of August 16 (1 Truffle per gift)
Right outside of Vasburg Armory there are a couple of Fungal Wallows accompanied by Dredges. Usually two groups of two Fungal Wallows with one Dredge Guardian. Take the Morostav Trail exit, go left around the rock past the Resurrection Shrine. It can be farmed with 2-3 heroes and can be done in a matter of minutes.
Go SoS outside of Brauer Academy in Melandru's Hope. There is one that will come in with the dredge group near the shrine, then a bunch more in the circle with Rot Foulbelly near the next rez shrine.
Week of August 9 (1 Keen Oni Talon per gift)
- Spirit spamming works well.
- 55 and other builds that rely on enchantments do not work well due to shadow shroud.
- Possible to farm them effectively in Normal Mode with an A/E build using the following template :
You have an additional 2% chance to critical hit. Whenever you critical hit, you get 0 Energy.
FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 13Golden Lotus StrikeLead AttackIf it hits, this attack strikes for +18 damage. If you are under the effects of an Enchantment, you gain 8 Energy55FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 13Wild StrikeOff-Hand AttackMust follow a lead attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +32 damage and any Stance being used by target foe ends. This attack cannot be blocked.54FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 13Death BlossomDual AttackMust follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Death Blossom strikes target foe for +42 damage and all adjacent foes take 42 damage.52 EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank "By Ural's Hammer!"ShoutFor 30 seconds, all dead party members in earshot are resurrected with full Health and Energy. Resurrected party members deal 25..33% more damage. When this effect ends, affected party members die. This skill does not incur a death penalty.
PvE only.560FactionsAssassin. Dagger Mastery 13Flashing BladesElite StanceFor 27 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block incoming attacks while attacking. If you block an attack in this way, your attacker takes 18 damage. 1030FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 10Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 155.5¼30CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 10Armor of EarthEnchantment SpellFor 30 seconds, you gain 48 armor, but move 26% slower.10¾15FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 10Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 50 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 6 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145
Alternatively is to start from Eredon Terrace and travel through Maishang Hills taking the right path until you meet the first group of Rot Wallows. Wait for them to walk away, then go around the corner. A group of Oni will spawn here.
Take the path down and to the right, then uphill. At the crest, turn left, another group spawns here.