This build has been archived as of 23:50, 5 July 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
Build I use for the purpose in title. I suck at running btw.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of attack skills, rituals, touch skills and all Ranger skills is reduced by 56%.
EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58CoreRanger. Expertise 14EscapeElite StanceFor 8 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 75% chance to block attacks.212EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon EscapeSpellShadow Step to target other ally. You and that other ally are healed for 70..110 health.
PvE only.5¼10FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 173.5¼30EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shadow of HasteStanceFor 34 seconds you move 15% faster than normal. When Shadow of Haste ends, you shadow step to your original location.545CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Zojun's HasteFactionsRanger. Expertise 14Zojun's HasteStanceFor 11 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 72% chance to block incoming projectiles. Zojun's Haste ends if you attack.230/DodgePropheciesRanger. Expertise 14DodgeStanceFor 11 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 72% chance to block incoming projectiles. Dodge ends if you attack.230 : Backup stance(s).
- Antidote SignetCoreRanger. UnlinkedAntidote SignetSignetCleanse yourself of Poison, Disease, and Blindness, and one additional condition.14 : If you don't get past spiders quickly enough.
- Feigned NeutralityNightfallAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Feigned NeutralityEnchantment SpellFor 9 seconds, you have +7 Health regeneration and +80 armor. This Enchantment ends if you successfully hit with an attack or use a Skill.5¼25 : Self heal
- Dark PrisonFactionsAssassin. Deadly Arts 0Dark PrisonHex SpellShadow Step to target foe. For 1 seconds, that foe moves 33% slower.10¼30 : Moar shadowstepping.
- Spirit WalkFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedSpirit WalkSpellShadow Step to target spirit.5¼8 : Actually useful for once because there is always a spirit in your route to the third shrine.
- RecallFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedRecallEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain Recall, nothing happens. When Recall ends, you Shadow Step to the ally you targeted when you activated this skill and all of your skills are disabled for 10 seconds.-115110 : Use on someone who has a shot of getting in front of you. Can be very helpful at the Destroyer spawn.
- ReturnFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12ReturnSpellAll adjacent foes are Crippled for 7 seconds. Teleport to target other ally's location.5¼15 : Similar to Ebon Escape.
- Full Survivors Insignia
- Martial weapon with an 'of Enchanting' mod
- Use Shadow of Haste immediately after spawning in Riven Earth, and get to the first shrine next to the town for the blessing. Cancel to warp back and save some time.
- Maintain Dwarven Stability except when about to aggro the Destroyers en route to the third shrine (they use Shatter Enchantment).
- Chain Dash->Escape, canceling Escape with Dash only when Escape will be recharged by the time Dash runs out (differs depending on Delver rank).
- Use Ebon Escape to shadow step to NPCs along the path. Or catch up to the other runners if you suck.
- If your farmer is a Mist/Shadow Form farmer, after reaching the first shrine, continue past towards the third shrine and activate Shadow of Haste once you reach the end of the bridge. Be sure not to cancel it and run back to the second shrine. Once 25 kills are reached, grab the bonus and cancel Shadow of Haste. Continue running.
- Use "I Am Unstoppable!" when running past the spiders and destroyers.
- Death's Charge at enemies directly on your path.
- Farmer dying
- Simians copying snare skills because the people following you forgot to take them off.
- People aggroing Cloudtouched Simians because they're terrible.
- W/N farmers
- Sliver-form Farmers: 2-5 extra shrines. Depends upon how many buffs they have.
- Hundred Blades Farmers: 1 extra shrine.
- Each extra shrine is only 30 points. More fun than standing around though.
- Keep in mind that this run is done in Hard Mode. You cannot afford to take many hits.
- A better runner.