This build has been archived as of 23:50, 5 July 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
Make huge shadowsteps to easily get multiple shrines in a run.
Skills and Attributes
EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon EscapeSpellShadow Step to target other ally. You and that other ally are healed for 70..110 health.
PvE only.5¼10FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12ReturnSpellAll adjacent foes are Crippled for 7 seconds. Teleport to target other ally's location.5¼15CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallAssassin. UnlinkedShadow MeldElite Enchantment SpellShadow Step to target other ally. When you stop maintaining this Enchantment, you return to your original location.-110¼20FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shadow of HasteStanceFor 34 seconds you move 15% faster than normal. When Shadow of Haste ends, you shadow step to your original location.545
1st Optional: Must be a non-stance IMS
- Armor of MistPropheciesElementalist. Water Magic 12Armor of MistEnchantment SpellFor 18 seconds, you gain +34 armor and move 33% faster.10130 : Best choice for E/A.
- MindbenderEotNNo Profession. Asura rank MindbenderEnchantment SpellFor 6..16 seconds, you move 20..33% faster and your Spells take 20% less time to cast.
PvE only.5124 : Good option with a high Asura Rank
- Illusion of HasteCoreMesmer. Illusion Magic 14Illusion of HasteEnchantment SpellFor 11 seconds you are no longer Crippled, and you move 33% faster. When Illusion of Haste ends, you become Crippled for 3 seconds.515 : May be workable for Me/A, cripple reduction runes would be a good idea.
- Signet of Mystic SpeedEotNDervish. Wind Prayers 12Signet of Mystic SpeedSignetFor 30 seconds, your next 3 self-targeting enchantments cast instantly. Flash enchantments do not consume uses of this skill.120 : Best choice for D/A, and may be best for primary Assassins.
- "Make Haste!"NightfallParagon. Command 12"Make Haste!"ShoutFor 17 seconds, target other ally moves 33% faster. This Skill ends if that ally successfully hits with an attack.510 : If running with a partner, use this.
- Any non-stance IMS.
- Death's ChargeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 173.5¼30 : Jump through most of a mob.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530 : if you need to run through spiders (Warriors and the slower Permas).
- A second run stance
- Natural StrideNightfallRanger. Wilderness Survival 12Natural StrideStanceFor 7 seconds, you run 33% faster and have a 50% chance to block incoming attacks. Natural Stride ends if you become Hexed or Enchanted.512
- Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Dark EscapeStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530
- Feigned NeutralityNightfallAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Feigned NeutralityEnchantment SpellFor 9 seconds, you have +7 Health regeneration and +80 armor. This Enchantment ends if you successfully hit with an attack or use a Skill.5¼25 : Self heal
- A weapon with +20% Enchanting is recommended.
- Lower energy professions may want to use a staff.
- Have your Asuran Title active for the additional energy.
- Use Dwarven Stability, Dash, and any other speed boost you brought to run.
- Use Ebon Escape and Return to step to NPCs/other runners and save time.
Route (Sliver Farmers)
- Get blessing from the shrine next to town, run to (1). Don't endanger your farmer in any way.
- After stepping to the Asura at (1), use Shadow Meld on him.
- Continue past (2) to (3). At the beginning of the bridge, there will be a rock to the right side. Stop and stand next to it. Getting the right spot will take practice.
- Based on your farmer's speed, choose a time to activate Shadow of Haste (under Dwarven Stability), and continue running to (3). Do not cancel Shadow of Haste; use only your non-stance IMS. However, save your non-stance IMS until you reach the end of the bridge so you can avoid the simian group easily.
- Once you get to (3) and 25 kills are reached, grab the bonus and cancel Shadow of Haste. If you got the spot right, you will end up at the end of the bridge next to (2). Grab the bonus from (2) and continue running to (1).
- Once you are within compass range of (1), cast Shadow of Haste, drop Shadow Meld, and grab the bonus at (1).
- If there is still time, cancel SoH and run to (4), (5), and (6) and grab those bonuses. Avoid the Cloudtouched Simians.
Route (Warriors and Dervishes)
- Cast SoH upon zoning.
- Get blessing from the shrine next to town.
- Cancel SoH and run to the shrine next to the mission marker on this map. Be wary of the spiders who can cast Snaring Web ("I Am Unstoppable!" is recommended).
- Grab the bonus once the raptor nestlings are dead.
- You are done.
- Be wary of Angorodons when running solo.
- Never get too close to a Ferothrax without an IMS.
- There is a group of Cloudtouched Simians near 5 on the map. They can be avoided if you wait or go around.
- On the way to 6, there is a group of spiders. If you plan on getting this far, bring IAU!.